What's Wrong?

The side image is what I think the Doctor's outfit looks like (and of course what the Doctor looks like) Exepct he wears black jeans instead of green :)

*

Alice woke up and she felt like it was unusually quiet. She thought about her crazy dream of a man called the Doctor and aliens called the Daleks, who were trying to take over Earth. She opened her eyes and found her in a room that was not her's. She laughed when she realised that she was in the T.A.R.D.I.S and she haven't dreamed of the Doctor and the Daleks.

Alice also realised she could smell food cooking. She smiled and jumped out of bed and rushing to the bathroom. She quickly washed her hair and put it into braid. She looked in the closet and there were tons of clothes and she quietly thanked the T.A.R.D.I.S, knowing that she had done it for Alice. She decided to put on jean shorts, a burgandy knitted shirt with a white tanktop underneath, it being see-through and all. She made her way to the kitchen and she found the Doctor cooking.

"Morning!" He smiled, giving her a plate of eggs, pancakes, bacon, and fruit. He grabbed himself a plate and they both sat down at the table. They both dug into their food.

"Wow." Alice said between mouthfuls. "You are a really good cook." She adds, causing the Doctor to smile.

"When you're 3000 years old and you travel everywhere, you learn a thing or two." The Doctor replies. When Alice hears his age she almost chokes on her food.

"You're 3000 years old?!" She asked, shocked. The Doctor nods in reply since he was chewing his last bite of food. "Wait. So you're an alien?" Alice asks, lowering her voice, as if someone was listening in on them.

"What did you think I was?" The Doctor laughs.

"I just thought you were from the future, you know? That time travel was invented. You just look so human." Alice shrugs, causing the Doctor to smirk.

"Humans look like timelords." The Doctor replies.

"So you're a timelord. That's cool." Alice nods, finishing her food. "So where's the rest of the timelords?" Alice asks, not knowing of the Doctor's past. The Doctor felt like his hearts broke in two as he remember for the first time in years of the time war and what he had to do and Alice could tell his expression darkend when she asked.

"They're gone. All of them. I'm the last timelord." The Doctor muttered.

"Oh my god. I didn't know. I'm sorry." Alice quickly apologised.

"You don't have to apologise. You didn't know." The Doctor assures Alice.

"So where are we going today?" Alice asks and instantly the Doctor's face brightened. 

"I was thinking of a different planet." The Doctor smiled, standing up and shrugging on his brown leather overcoat. Alice grabs the silverware and slips them quickly into the sink and they both made their way to the main room.

Then, there was a lurch, causing Alice to fall and it even caught the Doctor off guard. He clung to the console as the T.A.R.D.I.S made another sudden movement. 

"Doctor!" Alice screams as she is thrown over the railing. Before she could hit the floor she grabbed the railing, holding so tight her knuckles were turning white.

"Alice! Hold on!" The Doctor shouts as he was knocked over by another jerk of the T.A.R.D.I.S. 

The next thing they knew everything was still. The Doctor let go of the console and Alice let go of the railing landing feet first on the floor below her. She fixed her shirt and joined the Doctor, who was checking the monitor.

"Do you know where we are?" Alice asks, peeking over his shoulder. She read the words 'EARTH'. "We're on Earth?" Alice adds. The Doctor nods. 

"Do you know what happened to the T.A.R.D.I.S?" Alice asks. She always asked questions when she was nervous.

"No. I mean yeah but no but yeah but no." The Doctor replies, not knowing at all what happened.

"Then let's go find out." Alice smiles and the Doctor returns the smile. He holds his hand out for Alice but she denies it and runs to the door and the Doctor follows. The Doctor slowly peeks his head out of the door and he is suddenly pulled out by the collar of his shirt.

"Doctor?" Alice asks, stepping out of the T.A.R.D.I.S. It was freezing out and Alice instantly regretted wearing shorts. She wrapped her arms around her and tried to look around. The entire landscape was covered in fog. Alice took a deep breath before turning back to the T.A.R.D.I.S. She barely had her hand on the door before she felt a pain in her neck and everything went black.

*

Again. Sorry for such short chapters but I update daily so it's alright. Right? 

Please follow, comment, and vote :)