Rolling in the Deep- Adele

Okay, so I'm going to tell you guys now I don't follow the rules correctly to this challenge. So if you want to really want to participate in this correctly, and be a good example, here's the rules:

1. Grab your IPod and set it on shuffle.

2. For every song you hear, write a drabble (drabble: a short story generally using 100 words or less. It takes a lot of talent and skill to write a well-written, complete short story using 100 words. Sadly, I cannot do this; henceforth one of the reasons I cheat in this. :( ) within the time limit of the song.

3. Once the song is over, the story's finished; write carefully and efficiently.

4. Have fun! This isn't about how well your story is; it's about being proud of your work.

If you guys want a correct example, and a better example than mine, go to FlooPowderPowerx4's profile. Her's is actually what inspired me to take up this challenge.

Okay, with that done, I hope you guys enjoy this!

~*~*~

1. Rolling in the Deep-Adele

PJATO

"Come on Carter!" I shouted, chasing her through the camp. People were started to wonder what I was doing, but I didn't care. "Please!"

She spun on her heel furiously and started towards the cabins. "I'm not talking to you Bleu!" she shouted as she made a beeline towards her own mini cabin. Carter Evans is the only daughter of Elspir, so she agreed for a smaller cabin, since it would be just be for her.

I managed to get a grip on her wrist and spun her around to face me. "Please, Carter... I-I didn't mean to-"

"To what?! Break up with me so early?? Or take my heart and play it to the beat?!" she demanded. "You just can't randomly walk up to your girlfriend and say we're clear, and then expect her to agree oh-so eagerly get back together!" she exclaimed as she wretched her wrist away. "I-I didn't like you that much, anyway..." she muttered as she began to walk off, almost as if nursing a physical wound.

Or rather, a emotional wound that I created. My father, you see, is Zeus... He said Carter wasn't "worthy" enough for me... But I went through everything for her...

We almost had it all...

*Carter*

"H-he didn't deserve me, anyway..." I muttered to myself.

But we almost had it all... How can I deny that?

Word Count: 203

~*~*~

A/N: Okay, so this is also from one of my own stories. Carter is the daughter of Hope, and Shawn is the son of Zeus. They have feelings for each other, that much is certain. And then, long story short, drama happens. This is obviously a fan fiction of mine. :)

Hope you guys liked it!

So please, read, comment, vote, and fan!!!

Thanks!

~TNT