Just the Way You Are- Bruno Mars

5. Just the Way You Are- Bruno Mars

PJATO

"How do I look?" Carter asked, a red plaid button-up opened over her orange camp shirt. Cut up jean shorts complimented her amazingly toned legs as a bandana was wrapped around her knee, covering her scar from days before and completing the look as well.

I smiled as I pulled her into my lap, kissing her cheek tenderly. "Beautiful. You always look beautiful, Carter."

She giggled as I felt her hands grip mine. "You always say that, Bleu."

"Because it's true," I retorted as I kissed her temple this time. "Everything about you is beautiful."

"What makes you say that?"

"Well... For starters," I began, playing with a lock of her hair. "Your hair is so perfect. Everyday. No matter what."

She scoffed but smiled wider, her cheeks turning a slight pink. "Not really..."

"Okay then, well what 'bout your laugh? It's sounds so beautiful, like you are."

"Doubt it." Her pink cheeks darkened slightly.

I turned her head slightly so I could look into her eyes. "And your smile... It makes everything so much brighter..."

She smiled wider as if on cue. "I hate my smile..." she admitted.

"Then your eyes... They're... They're just... Wow..." I breathed as I took in her clear blue eyes. So breathtaking; so inspiring are her eyes... "I'd stare at them all day if I could... Nothing compares them... Not even the stars or Dad's lightning bolt..." Thunder rumbled in the distance but I ignored it.

Her blush turned into a light red as she looked away, tucking her hair behind her ear. "I don't know..." she said as she bit her lip softly. Which brings me to one of my last reasons.

"Your lips."

Looking up at me, Carter's tilted her head just slightly to the side. "My lips?"

I leaned in, just centemeters away from them. "I'd kiss them all day if you'd let me."

She smiled. "I could say the same 'bout you, Mr. Sexy Lips."

I chuckled and cut off the distance, kissing her softly.

You're always beautiful, Carter. You always will be, no matter what.

Word Count: 348

~*~*~ A/N: Okay, now why is it all in Italics? 'Cuz it's a memory, I was thinking about adding onto it with the present, but I loved just as it was. :) In fact, this is my favorite one so far, and I've done 22, 23 of these. =) I'm hoping you guys are enjoy this as much as I do.

The next one? A Michael Buble song. xD

Read, comment, vote, and fan pwease!!

Thank you very much!

~TNT :)