Misery- Maroon 5

7. Misery- Maroon 5

MPG

"Come on Cart," he murmured, trying to reach for me in his sleep. "I... love you..."

I smiled sadly as I leaned down to kiss his forehead. "I love you too, Mikey..."

"Don't... be my... misery..."

"I have to... I need to go home..." I answered softly as I began out the door.

I continued walking down the street, backpack slung on my shoulder. I felt completely guilty for leaving Michael, but my music... It's always been there... Even if I love Michael...

"Carter!" Wait... Music flooded in from somewhere as a familiar voice sang Misery by Maroon 5.

Looking up, I saw an all too familiar figure to match the voice. On top of a base of the statue sat Michael, singing...

"I am in misery. Ain't nobody to comfort me..." he started as he started down the steps.

"M-mikey...?" I breathed, utterly dumbfounded. "W-what...?"

He continued as if he was in a concert, using moves I had created for my own concerts. At the last refrain, he grabbed my hand. And then finishing, he kissed it lightly, causing my face to heat up.

"I'm goin' to get you back, Carter," he breathed on my hand, causing shivers of pleasure to tingle up my arm.

Word Count: 178

~*~*~

A/N: Yeah, so you guys don't know what My Perfect Guy's basically about, so let's just say Carter, the main character of the story, wrote a list stating the qualities of her dream guy. The next morning she's hanging out with her friends and they meet. So drama (and confusion, on Carter's behalf,) ensues.

Maybe I'll post it after I finish a story... But it might be a while before that happens...

As usual, please read, comment, vote, and fan!!!!!! Everything is appreciated very much!

Grazie!

~TNT

P.S. And yes, I know this chapter is very cheesy... Eheheh... >.>