That Should Be Me- Justin Bieber

2. That Should Be Me- Justin Bieber

APH

"Al!" she squealed, running away from the said nicknamed blond. "I don't wanna get wet!"

He made a predatory grin as he picked her up from behind, spinning her around. "Too late!" he shouted as he ran into the ocean with her.

"Ludwig..." Jordan started, breaking me out of my trance. "She's happy..."

"I-I know..." I mumbled as I looked the ground. "But that should be me..."

"I know Ger Bear," she said as she hugged me.

I instinctively looked over at her again, stunned by her beauty. Her smile was so carefree for once... I wish I was the one creating that for her... "Do you think there's a chance?" I murmured, entranced by her. I want her so badly... I would give up everything for her... And I almost did... I risked my life for her... And then she doesn't choose me...

"Maybe..." India answered cautiously. "But don't become a Russia to her... or a France for that matter..."

"Never." My answer was absolute. I would not become a monster. And I would never try to rape her. I'm better than that...

But that should be me... But it isn't...

Word Count: 192

~*~*~

A/N: Yet another one! And you'll see a lot of Hetalia; I love it. :) Why? I don't know; probably 'cuz I can actually enjoy my history classes because of it. =) Lolz

So please read, comment, vote, and fan!!!

Thank ya's!

~TNT