My boyfriend is the star quarterback, but I had sex with the school nerd. Chapter 6

So guys thanks again for voting and commenting and reading!! I'm sorry the chapters are so short, but highschool is really intense! I'm going to try and do a chapter a day too..and about spacing...i noticed that even as i was writing that you couldn't really distinguish who was speaking so...i'll see what i can do.....

ThankS you GuyS!!! or y'all :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- -- - - - - -- - - - - - - - -

Ian started to kiss me back, and all of my emotions came flooding out. Anger at my mom, Jared, the group, school, life. I pulled Ian towards me because I felt like he was really what I needed in life. I wanted him. I leaned in and wrapped my arms around his neck, while his arms wrapped around my waist. I was breathing hard, and I could feel his breath on my face. I gripped his beautiful thick shiny dark brown hair. It was so soft. I closed my eyes, just thinking about the moment and savoring it. But then Ian started to pull away. He pushed me off of him and without looking at me, walked into the classroom for science bowl.

My heart started to beat wildly as I watched him disappear. It felt like the only moment I had really lived in a long time. I sighed--now I had to follow him into that room. "Calm-down Ashlyn, calm-down," I told myself. Remember who you are. I'm Ashlyn Burns, I date Jared Mason, I...now I remembered my life. I couldn't be with Ian. It was a good thing he pulled out of the kiss. My mind started to put itself back together, but my heart shattered into a million pieces. I took a few deep breaths and got up and started to walk towards the room. Don't think about it, I told myself. Don't.

I walked in to see Ian setting up buzzers and getting info packets with the team sponser, Mr. Girard, the AP Chemistry teacher. I joined a couple of other kids sitting down in the back of the room, slightly dazed, and tried not to look at Ian. Instead, I focused on the other kids here. The kids I knew were Fiona Darnell, John Trent, Graham Jackson, George Stoner, and Stacey Greene. I sat in the back of the room. Then our questioning rounds started.

As they started saying the questions, I felt the rush of exhileration that you can only experience when you're on a competitive stand, and winning. I buzzed and buzzed and answered correctly. It distracted me from the situation before me. I was good at this. really good. At the end of practice I stayed behind and helped pack up the buzzers. As I left, I noticed Ian in the corner with Mr. Girard. They were talking about me. "That girl is A-team material," said Mr. Girard. "Yeah, I know, but she has so much other stuff going on, we'll have to see," answered Ian, shuffling his feet. I left. I couldn't listen anymore. He kissed me, pushed me away, and now he didn't want me on the team. Yeah, he was a nice guy.

I stalked out to the parking lot, got into my car and drove home. It was around 5:30 when i got back home. My mom hadn't come home yet, thank god. I headed up to my room to do my homework.

.........................................................................................................

sorry about the shortness of this one...i had to go somewhere, but i wanted to go ahead and publish this one so..yeah