CHAPTER 5 - DO YOU HAVE SOME FLOUR?

Thank you so much for all your support. And to you my follower who doesn't send a review or a message. More reviews more shirtless Killian *wink wink* so you know. Send one like now?

2 weeks passed and they don't saw each other for this while. Their jobs required a lot of both of them and they didn't have time for babbling. Also Emma was scared about her feelings. Killian closed his door to leave for work. And when he got home. Emma was closing her door to go. It wasn't that they were avoiding each other it's just.. when both get home they are too tired for anything else. And yet they don't know each other numbers (How not Killian? You're such an idiot -he thought-)

Wednesday afternoon and Emma was receiving a visit from Ruby and her new boyfriend Victor. Emma was accomplished for both of them. Neither he or she were the kind of long relationships so she decided to make an cake to the lovebirds.

Except..

Emma grabbed the bowls and everything. Get the products, the eggs the chocolate and the butter.. the sugar and.. (Great Emma. Really great you don't have flour. How are you planning to do a cake? Uhmm Jones! If somebody flour in this building it has to be him!)

He was stirred on his couch thinking about the proposal he sent to his boss. After 24 hours without any sleep working he wanted an promotion. Do all the hard work on that firm got him really doing more drawings and getting more attention. This was Killian Jones.. threaten the man and then you will see his best. Until he heard a knock on his door. He frowned and got up to open the door. Only after he did he realized that he was shirtless.

_"Emma love what are you doing here?" Killian said

_"I.. ehh.. I was.. What?"she said only looking to his naked chest. Killian chuckled.

_"Emma. what. are. you. doing. here? He said with care in his voice (to not get her offended) and lifting her chin up.

She blushed. (Oh my god why he had to be shirtless? She was so embarrassed) _"Oh.. yeah! Sorry Killian. Ah do you have some flour?" finally saying her sentence.

_"Come in love" he said amused with her cheeks flushed.

_"How much of do you need? " he asked grabbing his shirt for good measure.

_"Just this cup please." She said entering his kitchen.

Much like her place the room was old but comfy. With his things of course. He opened his closet and grabbed a bowl with flour.

_"Here love. You can grab more if you need. But what is requiring your cooking skills?" he asked

_"I'm doing a cake for Ruby and Victor. They are coming in like 2 hours -she looked on the clock- Actually I have to hurry. " with that she got out of his apartment.

On the hall he screamed:

_"You are welcome Swan"

_"You can come later silly." She said smiling and running inside her apartment .

2 hours later-

Emma opened the door.

_"Rubes! Come in." Emma greeted her friend.

_"Hi Ems! This is Victor." Ruby said with an wolf grin.