Chapter 17- Fairy Tale

last chapter...

Emma really needed that bath. She got out of her clothes, set the water to warm and relaxed, thinking about her day. She grabbed a washcloth and soap and was humming a song when...

Now...

_"Swan.. have you seen my wallet? You... Wow!" Killian asked stopping midsentence as he turned to face her .

_"Ehm.. Uh.. I don't know Killian, is it the one on the sink?" Emma asked, giggling becauseof his stunned face.

_"Ah darling, I see what are you doing... Do you want me to get in there and stop all the giggling at my face?" Killian asked teasing.

What a sight, He thought.. Of course, they have been intimate before. But each time has been as passionate and fiery as their first.

_"Please, you couldn't handle it." Emma teased back, dropping some water on his foot with her leg.

_"Maybe... You are the one... who can't... Handle it." Killian said while he was getting out of his vest.

_"Just come here." Emma pleaded.

...

Not long after, a pair of big, blue, shining eyes, a dorky lopsided smile and damp, dark, tousled hair, all made for one happily smug Killian Jones. The same Killian Jones who was looking at her like she hung the moon.

_"I love you, my love." He said simply.

_"Me too, you silly. I've never been happier. But you were making dinner, get back to the kitchen and ill come and help you in a few." She finished.

_"Can't walk, uh Swan?" Killian asked smirking

_"Ah! You wish pirate! I just wanna dry the floor; the bathroom will get waterlogged because of you." Emma said pointing to him.

And that's when bare ass Killian ran to his bedroom.

After all the fun they had, it was time for dinner. Like everything he does on the oven, dinner was amazing and Emma was feeling pretty happy with everything. She definitely took some time off work after her trip and Killian only had to work for more or less 6 hours a day. He and Emma had a party to attend. His mates from the company asked to meet her. It's also good for business to make some connections, so they were more than happy to attend.

When the party came, they were really excited to go. Emma and Killian went shopping together and made sure they approved of each other's outfits. Emma bought a sleeveless pink maxi dress and Killian chose a black suit with a bow tie. During the party, his colleagues loved the fact Emma is a journalist and this also gave his company more publicity. They had a lot of fun and played the happy-couple role extremely well; they didn't need to fake it.

_"Gods, love. I told you. You were amazing, you know that?" Killian said kissing Emma.

_"Aw babe, same to you. They love you so much. You have them wrapped around your finger. Should I be concerned?" Emma asked

_"No, because I just have eyes for you." Killian said grabbing her face and kissing her senseless.

A week later...

After a full day of work, Killian headed for their building and went to Emma's place with food for them. Since they were close[- and couldn't keep their hands off each other -] they had each other's keys. Emma was watching the news on TV when he got 'home'.

_"Hey love! I brought food!" Killian said

_"Hey!" Emma welcomed him with a kiss and she grabbed the paper bag off his hands to plate the food.

Killian sat on the sofa, thinking if how much he wanted to spend the rest of his days here, with Emma, just like this.

_"So... a full day of work? Mine starts next week" Emma said

_"Yeah love, So much to do. We're expanding but it means more work. You think we could go on a weekend trip? I could use some relaxation time." Killian sighed.

_"Really? That would be amazing. Let's go, Killian!" Emma said, giggling while she sat on his lap and kissed every inch of his face.

We are on the penultimate chapter. Nothing is confirmed. You reaction can change everything. Thank you so much for everything.

 Thank you so much for everything