CHAPTER 13- Jarbie meets Captainswan

I am so sorry for not being able to post earlier. There's a lot of study and college going on my life. But here's the new chapter. Enjoy.//

Killian heard that familiar voice and turned around with Emma by his side...

_"Killian Jones! What a pleasure!" says the woman.

_"Julia? Julia Shumway?" Killian asked smirking.

Emma looks confused. What about that woman and Killian? Then, he spoke:

_" How long has it been since we last saw each other? It's been too long Red head." He said hugging her.

In matter of seconds a blond male stood next to Killian's friend and give her a kiss on the cheek.

_"I can't believe it! Jones? Come here Irish dude!!" the man spoke.

_"Dale. You look horrible. Has your job got hard on you? Killian said, teasing his friend.

_"You wish Jones. You wish. Now, it's Captain Dale Barbara to you, mate. Respect!" Dale joked.

Julia chose that moment to speak. She saw how confused the blonde was.

_"Aw Killian, It's been too long, indeed. How are you holding up? I see you've found yourself someone special." She said

_"Things are much better now, Jules. So, this is Emma and Emma this is my friend Julia Shumway and her husband Dale Barbara. How's your Journal?"

_"Hello Emma. I see why Killian can't take his eyes off you. I know a strong woman when I see one. Killian, I'm growing up, I'm on my new office and two officers from our city help me to deliver the journal. Everyone in Chester's Mill loves to read. Things are really great." Julia said.

_"Nice to meet you." Emma said to Julia. Then she turns to Dale. "You too." Shaking his hand.

_"You can call me Barbie. It's a nickname." Barbie said.

_"So Barbie doll, what are you doing here? I thought you guys were in Maine." Killian asked his friend.

_"We are, since I'm on vacation, we thought it will be fun a little trip." He said

Emma was intrigued. She clung to Killian's waist and asked Julia:

_"So how do you guys know each other?"

_"We grew up together. In the same neighborhood. So we are friends.. If you're wondering why Killy here never mentioned us, It's because Dale sometimes has to keep discretion for his job; He serves the country."

_"She's right. So how is your job Killian?" Barbie said moving to the bar stool to catch up with Killian, while the girls spoke.

_"All good, man. I got an promotion and everything with Emma is going well. What about you?" Killian said

_"We are doing good in fact. I told you she is the best thing in my life." Dale said

_"Let's set up an evening then. Emma would love to hear embarrassing stories about me." Killian admitted laughing

_"Of course, we are here for 2 more weeks, then we're off to Chester's Mill." Barbie said, checking the time on the bar's clock. I'm afraid we have to go now, mate. Julia wants to visit some places."

_"Of course, I'll see you around, then. You still have my number?" Killian asked

_"I do, but I bet Julia already gave hers to Emma." Barbie said, laughing.

_"Then they tried to tell me my journal wasn't going to get readers because I'm a woman. Could you believe that?" Julia asked Emma when Killian and Barbie came back.

_"Jules, I'm afraid we have to go. You still want to visit that museum, right?" Dale said hooking his arm on her waist from behind.

_"Oh, right. Sure. Emma I'll see you, then?" Julia asked.

_"Sure, it was a pleasure meeting both of you!" Emma said happy.

_"Jones! I'll see you around? This one's a keeper." Julia told Killian pointing at Emma.

_"Don't I know it, red head?! Be safe. I'll see you later, mate" Killian said pecking Julia's cheek while waving to Barbie.

When the night was over, they bid their friends farewell and made their way to their respective homes. Killian was more than happy to share a few caresses with her as they found their way to her door. However, not before pausing on the very corners of the streets on their way home, to kiss. It wasn't until they arrived in front of her building that she said:

_"So.... Killy?" Emma said smirking.

_"Aw love, I see Julia already told you about my childhood nickname?" Killian asked.

_" Yeah, that and a few things. You didn't mention them before." Emma said.

_"Like Julia said, it's because of his job. And if I didn't remember to tell you it's because I had more important business to discuss with you." He said invading her personal space and placing his hands on her hips.

_"That's a good answer. For now. I have work tomorrow. After last week's presentation they all loved me." Emma told him reminding herself of last week's media success.

_"And I never doubted you could do it." Killian said, kissing her temple.

_"I have work tomorrow, Killy. Can you pick me up at lunch time?" Emma asked lowering her voice to sound like a puppy.

_"Of course, love. I'll see you at 14pm. Now give me a proper good night kiss." Killian said, not giving her time to her answer, just attacking her lips.