CHAPTER ONE

Tsuki wondered around the cold desert of Hueco Mundo, not that she could feel it anyway. Ever since she was created she couldn't feel heat or cold. And she wondered what the feeling felt like. Hell, she wondered what anything outside this barren wasteland felt like. What it felt like to go out to the movies or have a drink with good friends and laugh hysterically - like the stories she had heard from Tosen and Aisen. It was something she longed for and she was in love with the idea of it.

"Tsuki!" Nel hollered out to her blonde friend as she ran after to her. Her legs pushing her every step of the way to her friend.

"Hey Nel." Tsuki said in a monotone voice, breaking free from her thoughts she looked at her friend.

"Grimmjow is looking for you." Nel said with a cringe worthy look on her face.

Tsuki's eyes went wide, "W-W-Where is he?" A million insults to herself rushed through her mind for forgetting about her master and then ultimately not being there for him.

Nel felt bad for Tsuki, Grimmjow was going to get mad at Tsuki for not being there when he called. Nel would like to point out his favoritism to Tsuki like she had many times before, but she was not in the mood for a lecture in denial.  "He's in his quarters." Nel said, secretly wishing at the back of her mind that Grimmjow and Tsuki would  hook up and confess their feelings for each other. It was as clear as the daylight to Nel that Tsuki loved Grimmjow, but Tsuki never mentioned it. Come to think of it, Nel and Tsuki were considered best friends, but they'd never shared anything personal with each other. Nel made a mental note of it that she'd make a bigger effort to be closer to Tsuki, it would be good for both of them.

Tsuki nodded, "Thanks Nel." With that she began to run as fast as she could to her master.
"Goodluck!" Nel yelled to her friend. Tsuki was probably going to need it.

Tsuki knocked on the door with a gentle hand and a clear mind. Though the door was open she didn't enter without permission, and this wasn't out of fear - it was simply out of her respect that she had for others. He was staring out the window with his back turned to her, "Where were you half an hour ago?" His voice was cold and she could tell he was mad at her and she felt her guilt come over her again.

"I-I-I'm so-r-r-ry..." Tsuki managed to muster the words. She was both scared and stuttering, and this was not something Grimmjow enjoyed. Actually, nobody enjoyed her stuttering, but it became a part of her and everyone seemed to both mindlessly accept and hate it.

Grimmjow turned to look at her, his eyes piercing into her like daggers, "Sorry doesn't change the fact that you're late and you weren't here when I called for you the first time!"

Tsuki choked back the tears, she really wished he'd stop yelling at her. "You're honestly the most useless fraccion ever to have been created." Grimmjow muttered under his breath loud enough for her to hear. She heard it alright and she had accepted that her master hated her a long time ago so it didn't do much to her.

"Why did you call for me?" Tsuki asked keeping her gaze down. She thought that she probably should look up at him, but in the time she was debating with herself, Grimmjow continued.

"We're going the World of the Living." Grimmjow stated, Tsuki secretly got excited in her mind maybe she'd have a chance to experience many human things that would make her feel happy and spritely, he continued, "We are leaving immediately."

Tsuki nodded, not really paying attention to much except for maybe tasting something fun called 'ice cream' that Tosen  had mentioned to her.

"You not gonna take anything with?" Grimmjow asked as he noticed that she didn't pack anything. He noticed she was just mindlessly staring at her fiddling fingers with wonder and rocking back on her heels slightly. He didn't mention it for a moment, because he was unbeknownst to himself even, lost in the sight of her adorableness.

"I don't have anything sir, just my pen and notebook." Tsuki said, she demonstrated to show that it was in her backpack on her back already.

Grimmjow huffed, "Let's go." He walked passed her and down the hallway, Tsuki walked a good meter behind him, he would usually get mad if she was too close to him.

Once they got to the world of the living and to Grimmjow's rented house, she finally managed to ask, "Why are we here?"

"Because Aisen wants us to "spy" on Ichigo Kurosaki and his comrades." Grimmjow said flatly, he didn't seem very interested in the task. Tsuki could understand that, because Grimmjow was really a brawler, not much of the undercover type and so she hoped all would go well.
Tsuki did not ask more questions. She scanned the house from the front door in silence and awe. Grimmjow took her to a rather big bedroom with a queen sized bed, a desk, a dresser, built in cupboards and a balcony, "This is your room." Tsuki looked shocked, she had never had her own room before. "We have school tomorrow so get some rest." Grimmjow said and shut the door. Tsuki jumped at the sound of the door.

She sat down on the bed, it was rather comfy more comfortable than the sofa in Grimmjow's previous quarters. Tsuki got into a pair of white pyjama shorts and a grey long sleeve jersey she found in the wardrobe and got into bed. Instantly falling asleep.