CHAPTER THREE

Tsuki woke up in the nurses office with a headache. She sat up slowly... Taking a few deep breathes, her headache eased and her senses adjusted to the environment.

"Hi, you're finally awake, you took quite a fall. It's good to see you're alright. The bell for the end of school just went, you can go straight on home." The nurse said as she signed a piece of paper on her clipboard. She was a stunning woman and wore the standard doctor's coat with her name etched onto it, but Tsuki figured she didn't need it so she didn't attempt to read it.

Tsuki nodded slowly, "Thank you." "No problem." The nurse waved her off in dismissal as Tsuki got off the bed and grabbed her backpack.

Tsuki swung her backpack around her shoulder and exited the room. Grimmjow was approaching from the otherside of the empty hallway she looked down. She stood still as he approached her, he didn't look like he was on a warpath, but he certainly didn't look happy either.

"You seem fine." Grimmjow said blatantly as he walked passed her towards the other end of the hallway to the exit doors.

"I am now. Thank you for being there for me." Tsuki said keeping her gaze down. When she did not receive a reply she felt a pang of anger rush through her. She looked up and glared at Grimmjow, angrily she shoving him back, "Where were you?! I was looking all over for you! You had me so worried!" Grimmjow was at first surprised at her outburst and then felt the need to rub his chest at the slight pain she caused him, but he did not give her the satisfaction of knowing she had caused at least a minor bit of physical pain to him.

Grimmjow grabbed her wrists and she stopped in her tracks. He glared down at her to get his point across firmly, "I was in the bathroom."  He threw her wrists down and began to walk away again.

She was shocked with herself, how could she treat him like that. Oh she was so going to get it when they got home. Tsuki thought Grimmjow deserved to be shoved though, she didn't want to have him full on kill her, but she wanted to at least show him that he couldn't just walk away from her without an explanation at least.

Grimmjow on the other hand hid his shock and surprise. She worried about him and since when did she get angry rage fits towards him?

The walk back home was silent. Tsuki sighed as they approached the home, "What would you like for dinner?"

"What are you making?" Grimmjow asked, his eyes glued before him.

"How does ramen sound?" Tsuki asked playing with her jersey sleeves and looking down at her feet, partially so she didn't fall on the steps and partially because she didn't want to look at him in case he was glaring at her again.
"Sure." Grimmjow said and walked inside the house. Tsuki followed and closed the door behind them. The house was clean, they weren't really messy, Grimmjow did his duty and she did hers, but she felt like she had to clean something to keep her mind off his constant distaste for her. So therefore, as she prepared the food, she also fluffed out the pillows and placed them perfectly on the sofa.

It took her about an hour to prepare it, because of this Grimmjow decided that since she was taking so long he would go take a shower.

Tsuki waited 5 minutes after dinner was ready until she decided she would go check on him.

She walked up the stairs and turned to see Grimmjow stepping out the bathroom wrapped in a towel. Tsuki didn't seem to be effected by his muscular body, she saw that everyday with his shirtless attire, but rather by his hollow hole. She stared at it and then looked down completely. He would never admit it, but he despised it, it was a constant reminder of what he had become. Tsuki felt hurt as she knew how he felt about it. She looked up at him once more, "Dinner is ready." Grimmjow didn't answer and she turned to retreat into her bedroom completely forgetting she was hungry.

To bury herself in other things, Tsuki thought about what she'd be doing sometime. Orihime had said something about going to her house sometime and Tatsuki mentioned that she did some sort of combat sport. Maybe Tsuki should join her dojo and learn something new. Or maybe she would go around to Orihime's home and enjoy something that humans do to feel happy. Nel is always talkative about boys and love and weird books she's been reading, maybe they would talk about that. Orihime also mentioned something about the Spring Festival. Tsuki didn't know about that one... She'd only go if Grimmjow went, or if they were there for that long.