CHAPTER FIVE

The next Saturday,  Orihime had invited Tsuki and Grimmjow over for lunch as a kind gesture to show their welcome.

Tsuki could hardly wait, she was enjoying the World of the Living so far. She had made great new friends and became more confident in the past week. But even so, Tsuki still became a little shy around Grimmjow. She wasn't sure if it was fear or some feeling she didn't know of. Grimmjow however was excellent at hiding his "feelings" for Tsuki. He had grown more protective over her since she was one of the prettiest girls in school and there were more boys here than in Hueco Mundo. He grew angry and agitated when she would so much as smile or wave at another boy, but he kept this to himself. He didn't know what it was about Tsuki but she had always managed to make him feel like this from time to time as her time as his fraccion. Due to his "over protectiveness" as Aizen called it, he intended on keeping Tsuki by his side 24/7. He would only be mad at her because when she wasn't there the first thought that came to mind was that she was with another guy or she was in danger. He had known Tsuki for almost 7 years now and she was the worst and the best fraccion he ever came across.

Inevitably his rage towards Ichigo who had become rather close to Tsuki, grew with each passing day. Ichigo would always manage to make her laugh and smile, something that he could never do as Tsuki feared him. Due to this, he became agitated and angry and when they got home he would sometimes yell at her about the silliest things. Like the time her top button was unbuttoned and it gave the slightest sight of her chest.

Once he had made her cry. He remembers it like it was just yesterday...

It was a casual afternoon. Grimmjow and Tsuki had been making their way home. The sun was beaming down on them harshly. Tsuki couldn't feel the heat but she could feel herself become sweaty and uncomfortable. When they got home she had a long conversation with Orihime on the phone. Ichigo was also on the other end. Grimmjow had been listening to it since she said , "Hello." Ichigo had complimented her before the conversation ended and that's what set Grimmjow off. Orihime and Ichigo said their goodbyes and hung up. Tsuki put the phone down with a blush covering her face. Grimmjow tried to ignore the fact that it was Kurosaki's doing.

He had went up to his room and sat at his desk, going over some of the notes Tsuki took in school that she had lent him for an upcoming test. Tsuki had a feeling Grimmjow was unhappy and she felt bad, she was in good spirits and he was feeling down. She knocked on the door. Grimmjow looked up, but not to her, "What is it with you and Kurosaki?" Tsuki looked shocked with the question, "N-N-Nothing, w-w-we're just f-f-friends." "Don't lie to me!" Grimmjow yelled. He was now in front of her, inches away, staring her down. Tsuki backed up against the wall fearfully. "Well, answer me." Grimmjow yelled as he gripped her shirt and raised her. He was hurting her without even realizing it. She was being weak but she could not understand why he was mad at her for making a friend. The tears began to spill silently. Grimmjow's face softened a bit and he let go of her. She fell to her knees, crying softly. Grimmjow bent down and tried to touch her but she lashed at him, "Don't touch me!" Grimmjow felt hurt wash throughout him but also anger. Tsuki left the room crying and cried herself to sleep that night.

She was hurt that Grimmjow had actually physically hurt her and that the boy she fell in love with didn't show any love back to her. Not even the slightest bit.

Today, Tsuki had decided to wear a pair of black skinny jeans, a white sweetheart neckline peplum top and a pair of light pink flats. Her hair had been left loose and her makeup was light, she didn't need much anyways.
They finally arrived at Orihime's place and she opened with a squeal, "Hey guys!" She squeezed Tsuki and Tsuki almost coughed all her air out, but giggled and hugged Orihime back.

She figured that Grimmjow wasn't one for hugs and didn't bother, so Orihime gave him a kind smile and a wave. He returned the wave, but as expected he didn't really smile back.

"Heeey, Tsuki, Grimmjow." Ichigo greeted as he appeared at the door behind Orihime. Grimmjow rolled his eyes, of course he would be here, he wondered if he could silently kill Ichigo without anybody knowing.

"Tsuki." Ichigo said and gave her a hug. "Come on in, Renji and the others are in the living room." Orihime smiled and led the two inside. Others? Orihime didn't mention any others.

Orihime said shyly as she walked next to Tsuki and Grimmjow, "The boys have eaten most of the snacks, so you'll just have to excuse me while I get some more from the kitchen..."

"Would you like me to help?" Tsuki asked kindly, however Orihime kindly turned her offer down and insisted they socialise.

"Don't feel bad," Ichigo leaned in and whispered into Tsuki's ear, immediately catching her attention, he smiled as she caught his eye, "Orihime doesn't want her guests to help her, because she's polite like that."

"I think you should be the one feeling bad, Ichigo." Tsuki said laughing playfully at Ichigo's shocked face, "You and the other boys have been the cause of Orihime's labour - eating all the food and such."

"Oh that's so true!" Tatsuki laughed as she came over into the conversation with a happy look in her face.