CHAPTER TEN

Tsuki couldn't deny that she was scared of what Aisen would do. She wasn't sure what his reaction would be and she didn't really want to find out. She walked behind Grimmjow a meter away from him once more. "Ah Grimmjow, I see you have returned. Any good news?" Aisen asked with a grin. "Ichigo is preparing for a war sir. There is no doubt about that." Grimmjow stated. "As I suspected, if that is all you have to say then you are dismissed." Aisen said. Grimmjow huffed and turned. Tsuki quickly moved out of the way bumping into Nnoitra on accident. She quickly composed herself, "I'm so sorry." Grimmjow turned around. All eyes were on them. Nnoitra grinned, "You're cute, so I'll let you get away with it. But next time it happens don't expect me to be so...gentle." Grimmjow gritted his teeth. Tsuki felt fear wash over her and she ran out in fear. Grimmjow growled and walked out, following after Tsuki.

He ran up to her running figure and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into him. She struggled thinking it was Nnoitra. Grimmjow kept his stance and firm grip, he whispered in her ear, "It's me, it's me. Calm down." Tsuki stopped struggling and turned to face him, she gripped his jacket and sobbed into his chest. He rolled his eyes sarcastically, "Brat, nobody is gonna touch you."

****

Tsuki began making the sofa in Grimmjow's room comfy for her to sleep on again. "What are you doing?" Grimmjow asked as he looked over to her. Tsuki didn't look at him, "I'm making my bed." Grimmjow rolled his eyes, "Sleep next to me, idiot."

"I-I'm not an i-i-idiot." Tsuki bit her lip and swallowed her fear. Grimmjow smirked, "I like this new attitude of yours." "Yeah well I learnt from the best." Tsuki said and referred to him. "Don't push your luck, brat." Grimmjow said sternly. Tsuki swallowed, "Y-y-yes sir." "Now get your ass over here. Now. That's an order." Grimmjow said seriously. Tsuki nodded and made her way over to him. He pulled her down into bed with him and held her. She looked down and softly ran her fingers around his hollow hole. Grimmjow felt ashamed and asked, "What?"

Tsuki smiled at him, "It's beautiful." Grimmjow's expression softened and he gave her a kiss on the forehead, "I think you're beautiful, Tsuki." Tsuki blushed and averted her gaze. Grimmjow chuckled and scruffled her hair, "Get some rest, brat." Tsuki nodded and nuzzled into him. Grimmjow felt at ease for once knowiing that she was there in his arms safe and sound. Knowing that she loved him and was willing to give up her life for him. He smiled at her and whispered softly in her ear, "I love you, Tsuki Dokeshi."

Tsuki figured she wasn't meant to hear it so she didn't reply. But in her head she was saying the same thing about him.

The End.