CHAPTER SIX

Renji, Rangiku, Toshiro, Rukia, Ikkaku, Yamuchika, Chad and Uryu all sat in a circle in the living room chatting with a bottle in the centre of the circle they made. Ichigo pulled Tsuki down onto his lap and rested his head on her shoulder. She went a bit red but she hid it well. Grimmjow glared but looked away as to not loose control.

"Okay now that we're all here, let the games begin." Rukia cheered. "What are we playing?" Chad asked. "Well, it works like this, you spin the bottle and whoever the bottle stops on, you have to play a game of Pocky with." Orihime smiled.

"I will play no such game." Tsuki said and folded her arms. "Oh come on Tsuki." Rangiku whined. "Yeah, come in, it'll be fun. I promise." Ichigo whispered in her ear sending a shiver down her spine.

Grimmjow felt relief wash over him but it all faded when Tsuki finally gave in to their whining, "Fine, I'll play." "Ichigo you can go first." Orihime squealed excitedly. "Well I can't spin, so Renji you'll have to spin for me." Ichigo said. Renji nodded and gave the bottle a good spin.

Tension rose and when the bottle stopped they all looked at Ichigo and Tsuki intently. "My lucky day." Ichigo smiled and put one end of the Pocky stick in his mouth. Tsuki got of his lap and faced him and she sighed and bit the other end. Orihime, Rukia and Rangiku watched in excitement. Renji had to snap them out of it, "Wow guys, way to go to release the pressure." Grimmjow got more and more agitated. She was a centimetre away from his mouth. Toshiro noticed Grimmjow's glare but looked the other way, he had no interest in other people's relationship problems.

Ichigo put a hand behind Tsuki's neck and kissed her gently. Tsuki was surprised at first and didn't have the time to kiss back as she was suddenly flung away and dragged out the door. "Well that was strange." Rukia blinked.

Grimmjowflashstepped back into their house and he threw her down on the couch and wentto his bedroom and slammed the door. Tsuki decided whether or not she should gocheck. She sat and decided to go check on him. He seemed really mad and wouldprobably do more than just grab her shirt this time but she couldn't leave theEspada she loved like that.