CHAPTER SEVEN

She opened the door quietly, but he still knew she was there, Tsuki didn't care  to knock this time, what was the point? He knew she was there and she wasn't trying to be stealthy either.

"What do you want?"

"An explanation for what happened just now." Tsuki muttered.

Grimmjow flared and faced her, how dare she talk to him like that after what she had just done, "I would like an explanation! You and that bastard in the closet together! What did you do?!" Tsuki looked down and blinked the tears welling up in her eyes away, shd wanted them to fall and show him that he's being rude for no reason, but she felt like she couldn't allow herself to do it.
"Answer me brat!" Grimmjow yelled once more.

"So what if I wanted to kiss him? At least I would know what it feels like to be loved by somebody!" Tsuki yelled. Grimmjow flinched, he loved her, This angered him more, "Ichigo doesn't love you! Love doesn't exist!"

"Oh yeah?! Well maybe you think so because you've never loved before!" Tsuki yelled in defence.

All those years of belittling and hurt turned to anger and it poured out of her like a waterfall.

Grimmjow turned his back to her and stood in silence. There was silence from both ends for two minutes. Both ashamed of what they had said to one another. Suddenly Grimmjow felt two arms wrap around his waist and a small body press against him. He was shocked and ripped away, "What are you doing?!"

Tsuki backed up and choked back the tears, "I-I'm hugging you... Have you n-never been h-h-hugged?" She closed her eyes and waited for what he was gonna do to her. Suddenly she felt his lips crash into hers and his arms wrap around her waist and pull her into him. She was shocked at first but kissed back. He wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed her up against the wall. Her arms wrapped around his neck at the same time. He licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. As his fraccion, she felt obligated to allow him and she slowly parted her lips. He tugged a little at her bottom lip and deepened the kiss. Tsuki entangled her fingers in his hair when he started trailing kisses down her jawline and neck. Tsuki suddenly realised what she was doing, "Grimmj-jow-w, what are you doing?" Tsuki had lately been forgetting to put master before his name, and he didn't really mind - he liked her new attitude.

"What does it look like?" He growled at her and continued to trail kisses down her neck. "No, no, this isn't happening." Tsuki muttered. Grimmjow's gaze shot up to her own, "What? Tell me what is so shocking." "Well..." Tsuki began softly. "Tell me woman." Grimmjow growled at her. "You're not supposed to be doing this." Tsuki said flatly.
"And why is that so?" Grimmjow asked. "Because you're Espada number six and I'm just a fraccion." Tsuki said as she tried ignoring his glare, after so long of being told this from her logical thinking, she felt like it was true. She had wanted this from him and so much more, but now it seemed wrong and impossible to do even though it was happening. In his motionless state, she slipped away from him and exited to her room.

She closed the door and pressed her back to it, falling to her knees and questioning what just happened. Grimmjow felt rejected and neglected, his one love just denied him access to her. He punched the wall out of anger for himself, not for her, "Dammit." Tsuki sighed at the violence and ignored her conscience telling her to go back. But Tsuki was afraid what if it was all a dream and she would wake up. Then these feelings for Grimmjow will be a bother and a waste. But that's what she was to him, a bother and a waste.