CHAPTER NINE

Tsuki, who was wearing only her underwear and her black hooded jersey, was now also wearing black shorts and black mid-calf flat boots. It hadn't taken her long to realize he was gone, it was her job to always be there, and though she might have been negligent to her job (on purpose or not), she wasn't about to let it happen again.

Tsuki noticed Ichigo and Grimmjow facing each other in the sky in the near distance. Fear struck her and she launched herself to run forward but Rukia stopped her on the roof just before she'd make a move. "Rukia let me go!" Tsuki kicked and screamed as she struggled against Rukia.

Rukia kept her grip even though she a had to admit that Tsuki did pack a punch, "He's dangerous Tsuki!"

"I know! He's my master!" Tsuki struggled and pushed Rukia away from her in an attempt to get away, she was not going to hurt Rukia.

Rukia loosened her grip unknowingly in shock and Tsuki took this chance and jumped to Grimmjow's aid.

"Tsuki." Ichigo said in fear as soon as he noticed her presence down below. A sense of fear washed over Grimmjow as he noticed Rukia was unable to hold Tsuki back.

"Tsuki, what are you doing? Get away from him. He'll kill you." Ichigo said and gripped his sword tighter when Tsuki appeared in front of him.

Tsuki took a step back, her back meeting Grimmjow's chest, her hands travelled back and she gripped his sides tightly, he looked up at Ichigo, a stern look on her face, her hood covered her eyes and she spoke loud enough for him to hear, "He may kill me, but it is the job of the fraccion to protect and obey their master. To give their life over to their master. To protect them with their life. And that's what I intend on doing. So Ichigo Kurosaki, if you want to kill Grimmjow, you'll need to get through me first." Ichigo looked taken back, "Tsuki..."

Tsuki's hand found Grimmjow's zanpakuto - Pantera. She felt Grimmjow's hand cover her own. She unsheathed his zanpakuto and gripped his with both hands. Grimmjow's hand never left hers, his other hand gripped Pantera. He whispered in her ear, "Tsuki, please don't do this, you're going to get yourself killed." "Then at least I know I died doing what I was born to do." Tsuki said and raised Pantera. "You leave me no choice Tsuki." Ichigo said sadly and raised Zangetsu.

Pantera and Zangetsu clashed together. Grimmjow still holding onto Pantera, Tsuki still holding onto Pantera and fighting. "Why are you doing this Tsuki?" Ichigo asked as he blocked her strike. "I have to!" Tsuki said and struck again. "No you don't, there is good in your heart." Ichigo said and barely missed her strike. "That may be! But there is also love! And I'll fight for who I love!" Tsuki cried a little. Grimmjow felt his heart skip a beat, she loved him? He smirked and added more of his strength to the strikes. "I don't want to fight you Tsuki!" Ichigo said a little out of breath. "Then don't. Just leave Grimmjow alone, he has done no harm." Tsuki protested. "He's an arrancar!" Ichigo hollered. "So what!? You're a soul reaper, a quincy and a hollow!" Tsuki said. "That's private information." Ichigo growled. "I just happen to have a knack for things like that." Tsuki spat back at him. "Why are you doing this?" Ichigo whispered. "Because it's my job, and I just happen to love my job and the Espada I'm working for." Tsuki whispered back. Ichigo withdrew Zangetsu. He looked at Tsuki, "Leave. The both of you, I'll let you go with a warning. But if I ever see you again, be prepared for a fight."

Grimmjow kept silent as he opened a portal to Hueco Mundo. Before leaving Tsuki gave Ichigo a big hug, "Thank you, Ichigo Kurosaki." Ichigo smiled and hugged her back, "Don't mention it, really, they'll kick my ass." Ichigo said. Tsuki smiled and rushed over to Grimmjow and they made their way back to Hueco Mundo.