Chapter 1

~Alexis P.O.V~

Hi, my name is Alexis Snake. I am 17 years old, and believe it or not, my name is not at all misleading. Here, maybe I should explain. When you first look at me, I look like a sweet girl, who obeys the rules, is nice to everyone, never gets in trouble, over all, a total goody too shoes. I have long, straight, light brown hair that goes to my waist, dark sapphire blue eyes, and I dress in a lot of skorts and lots of purple and red shirts. I really look girlie and innocent. The fact that I am pretty short does not help that fact. Then I open my mouth and you realize that looks really can be deceiving. I am a total b*tch(to people who I don't like), I break every rule I have ever heard of, I am pretty mean(also to people who I don't like, but I am really nice if you get on my good side), I have a very bad temper issue(I really need to work on that. One insult and I get really pissed off and whoever insulted me might just start writing their will), and I really will kick your sorry ass if you hurt me, my friends, or my family. I swear about almost everything, most of the teachers in school hate me(let's just say I have gotten  thrown out of class too many times to count, have gotten in way to many fights, should have a frequent visitors card to detention and the principles office[I am on a first name basis with him to], and well, you get the picture), a lot of people are scared of me, and well, I won't scare you with any more details. The only thing that is right about my appearance, it that I am a totally bookworm. I love to read. And I am a great singer, but only my friends know that. I'm a little embarassed by it. Isn't it amazing that I have friends? Well, my two best friends,Megan Short and Ariel Sweets,  and I make up what the students have called the M.M.T, that stands for Mischievous Misleading Trio. They call us that because my looks and their names are totally misleading, we are always causing trouble, and there are three of us. Hence, the M.M.T. We are pretty much the schools worst bad asses, and we love it. It's a pretty hard reputation to uphold, but I would say that we do it very well.

"Hey, Lexi! You home?" I heard one of my best friends, Ariel Sweets, yell. Her yell was followed by the slamming of my front door . I looked up from my laptop so I could yell back at her.

"Yeah, Riel,  I'm in my room! Come on up!" I rolled my eyes and looked back to the screen and kept reading the story I was before Riel came in. She was always at my house. We lived a couple houses away from each other so she came over a lot. Megan lived across the street so she came over a lot too. Finally my parents just gave them a key to the house. Ariel walked into my room. I smiled at her. She was dressed so girlie. She had a long, blue, flowy skirt and a white shirt with blue flowers all over it. Her medium length, curly blonde hair was pulled up in a high pony tail, she had some eye shadow to make those light brown eyes pop,  and she had mascara on her long eyelashes. Riel was the most girlie out of the group, but don't let her looks fool you. She can cause as much damage as me and Meg. She plopped down on my bed next to me.

"Is Meg here yet?" I shook my head.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'. "She probably got in another fight." Riel shrugged, agreeing with me. Out of the three of us, Meg's temper was the worst. She got in the most fights out of the three of us and has even gotten involved with the cops on a few occasions. Well, so have I, like I said, really bad temper. I may have forgotten to mention that I can be very violent.  But I have not gotten involved with the cops as much as Meg.

"Call her and ask where she is." Riel suggested.

"Good idea." I pulled out my Iphone and called her. She picked up after a few rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey Meg! Where the hell are you?" I heard her grumble something on the other line.

"I am currently running from the cops. I got in a really bad fight with some stupid ass blonde chick, kicked her sorry ass, then stole her car when I saw the cops coming." I sighed. This was so like Meg.