Chapter 9

~Meg's POV~ 

We all jumped in the car and I hit the gas, leaving the boys behind.

"That was really fun, Meg! Thanks for letting us go!" Lexi said from the passenger seat. I looked at her, pulling her fingers through her mess of brown hair. All our hair was wet and tangled, but Lexi's was the worst since her and Kyle had been in the water almost the whole time we were there. She saw me looking at her and raised one of her eyebrows in confusion.

"What?" She asked me.

"Oh, nothing. You only liked it 'cause Kyle was there." I said, smirking.

"What!! No!! I love the beach! It would have been fun even if the guys weren't there!" She screamed at me. I heard Rissa laugh from the back and looked at her in the mirror.

"Come on, Lexi. Don't lie to us. You were just happy Kyle was there."

"Shut up! At least I wasn't kissing him the whole damn time!"

"Shut up." Rissa muttered. I laughed at them.

"You two are hopeless."

"Do you think they'll actually find us?" Rissa asked me. I could hear the hope in her voice.

"Probably not, Rissa."

"But your stalker said he knew

where you lived." I turned toward Lexi.

"really Lexi? Really?"

"What?" she asked innocently. I rolled my eyes. Alexis Snake was far from innocent. She may be nice and funny(not to mention childish, I mean have you met the girl?) but she was in no way innocent. Speaking of which, neither was Rissa.

"well, we're home now. Let's see if they can find us." I said, pulling into the driveway. Lexi and Rissa jumped out of the car, and slammed the door(not that I really cared, it's not my car) as they ran to my apartment. I rolled my eyes and pulled into the parking garage. I didn't want to risk the boys seeing the car and finding us there. I walked out of the garage and into the stairs that lead to the apartments. I walked up to my floor and down my hallway. I could hear my radio blasting from the other end of the hall. I walked in to see Lexi dancing in her purple and black skull and cross bikini and singing into her hair brush with her glasses sliding down her nose every now and then. After listening fora second, I realized she was singing Stuck Like Glue. I laughed as she jumped on coffee table and started doing a retarded dance to the last verse of the song. Rissa was singing too, but she was siting on the couch, watching Lexi. She started the song over and I rolled my eyes, walking to my room. I quickly changed and took a shower. This only took me five minutes and when I walked out Lexi was still singing, but Rissa had gone into the shower( I could hear it going in her room). Honestly, Lexi could sing all day if she felt like it. She loved to sing but never sang in front of anyone because she was embarrassed, not that she had a reason. She had a really nice voice. She started the song over and sang again. I heard a knock at the door and walked over to see who it was, Lexi kept singing her heart out.. I opened the door and saw Kyle, Eric, and Jason standing outside. ~SHIT! I didn't think they would actually find us!~

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?" I asked. Jason shrugged.

"Told ya I knew where you lived." Kyle laughed.

"You liar!" He turned to me, laughter etched on his face. "We jumped in a taxi and followed you."

"Okay, but how did you find my apartment?" This time Eric laughed. Jason just looked ticked off.

"We could hear Lexi singing from the beach. It wasn't hard to follow the noise." I looked over at Eric.

"Thanks for telling the truth. I guess I have to let you guys in. Come on and ignore Lexi. She's been singing for a while now." I opened the door enough to let Eric and Kyle in. Jason tried to come in, but I put my arm out and stopped him from coming in.