Chapter 8

HOLA PEOPLES!!!!!!! WUZ UP?!?!?!!? SORRY I'M REALLY EXCITED TO WRITE THIS CHAPETR BUT I HAVE TO WARN YOU THAT YOU MIGHT DIE FROM EXTREME STUPIDITY!!!!! HAHA SO SCHOOL IS COMING UP AND  WE AREN'T GOING TO BE ABLE TO UPLOAD AS MUCH BUT WE WILL TRY OUR HARDEST!!! SO WITHOUT FARTHER A DO HERE IS CHAPTER 8 FOR M.M.T.!!!

~Megan's P.O.V~

"Meg! Did you really just run into some guy? That's so funny! You just- AGH!" She said, tripping and landing on some guy. "Oh my god! I'm so- wait, it's just you, Kyle. Never mind." He laughed.

"I feel so loved Lexi."

"You're welcome!" She said happily, getting off of him. "What are you guys doing here anyway?" He stood up and looked at her.

"The three of us were just surfing. Me and Jas just got out of the water." He said, pointing to the water. Lexi gasped. "What? Why are you surprized?"

"You are too clumsy and stupid to surf!" She said, totally serious. He smirked.

"You shouldn't have said that, Lexi." She looked confused for a second then screamed as Kyle picked her up and caried her on his shoulder. I looked away from them and over at Jason.

"Can you get off of me?" I said to him. He smiled and shook his head.

"I like this position." and smirked again

"You pervert. Get off me." getting really annoyed yet i felt oddly safe..... ~WHAT AM I SAYING!!!!!!~

"Make me."

"Fine." I said, punching Jason right in the chest, spinning and then pinning Jason under me. "I made you." He just smirked.

"I like this more than-"

"KYLE! WHAT PART OF PUT ME DOWN DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? NO! GET AWAY FROM THE WATER! PUT ME DOWN!" Lexi screamed, making me turn toward her. Kyle had her over his shoulder and was going deeper into the water. When he spoke again he was chest deep in the water.

"Fine! You want me to put you down, I'll put you down." He said, dropping her in the water. He started to laugh, but was cut off my Lexi pulling him under with her. ~This is gonna be a long day~ I hear Kyle laughing and then i see Lexi dunk him under. So she satrted laughing. I hear someone clearing their throat loudly and i turn back around and see i'm still straddling Jason.

"Ok i know you like me Megan but seriously not on a public beach." He smirked and so i punched him in the Chest......again. "Jeeze woman you hit hard!!!" Jason complains. I laughed then a thought accored to me. Kyle said the three of them came so that means Eric should be somewhere around. I turn around once again and i see Eric and Rissa making-out.....once again.

"JEEZE GUYS GET A ROOM!!" i yell over to them and Rissa and Eric look over to us and Rissa starts laughing.

"OKay what ever you say" she said with a smirk and pulls Eric toward parking lot.

"RISSA YOUR ARE NOT GOING OT USE THAT!!!!!!" i said yelling at her because i knew she was going to go up to my house and use my spare bedrrom......Like i said she is the one who uses that room.

"AWW!! Why not" she whinned and walked over to where i stuff was.

"Well for one you are not using it because it's my apartment and second you are NOT using that room with Eric-" i startd but Eric butted in

"Hey whats that supposed to mean???" Eric said pouting.

"Nothing persoal Eric i just don't want to hear her moaning your name while i'm trying to eat so...." i look at Rissa who by the way is blushing like crazy. "And thirdly i don't want him or any of them know where my apartment is 'cuz i could seriously care less that they know where you guys live...." this time Kyle interupted while his walking back with Lexi on his back he was standing next to where Eric and Rissa are standing.