Chapter 7

So with nothing  to say

SO...........

SQUIRRELS!!!!

and you thought i was going to say pigeons silly homans.

~Megan's P.O.V.~

It finally Sunday. I look at the time and see that it is only 6 in the morning.....~wow i slept in today~ I know what your thinking that Lexi and Rissa woke me up yesterday at like 10 but i was up tell like 2 what do you expect. Anyways i usually get up at  5:30. I walked outside my room to see Lexi and Rissa asleep on the couch. I walk over to the kitchen and got two glasses of ice water. I turned around and went back over to the couch and put the glasses on my coffee table. turned on my stereo player and turned it to the song 'So What' by Pink and put in on pause. I walked back over to Lexi and Rissa. They were both sleeping on their backs so it made this prank even easier. I put the water on their heads and went over to my stereo and turned up the volume to 50 while it was still on pause. ~Sweet Sweet revenge just Sweet!! This is payback bitches!!!!!~ I pressed play and they jumped up and the water spilled all over them. Lexi kicked Rissa and Rissa yelled and fell off while Lexi fell off the other way. I burst out laughing. I was on the floor like them except iwas crying because i was laughing so hard.

~Alexi's P.O.V.~

*~*Alexis's Dream*~*

I was sitting under a tree, reading one of my favorite books, when suddenly it got snatched out of my hands. I looked up, angry at the person who took the book from me, and met the face of one of the bullies at school. He grinned at me holding the book in his hand, waving it in my face. I stood up, pushing my purple and black glasses onto my face. He was taller than me, but not by much. I glared at him.

"Give me back my book." I said, holding out my hand. He just grinned at me.

"Aw! The little nerd wants her book back. How cute is that?"  I heard some chuckles from behind him and saw a crowd. ~Wonderful. Just what I wanted, a scene.~

"Yes. I would love it if you would give me my book back. Please give it back." I said, with more anger in my voice.

"You want the book, come and get it." He held it in front of my face and I tried to grab it. He pulled away at the last second. Then, he held it up as high as he could, way over my head. I jumped, trying to get it. He just laughed and held it over his head. I saw someone come up and tap his shoulder.

"Scott, dude, give Alexis back her book." I reconised the guy. It was Adam, from my homeroom. He was probably one of my closest friends. He was one of the few people who didn't pick on me, the 'nerdy' new girl. Scott turned around, looking at Adam.

"I told her, if she wants the book, she has to get it herself." He was still holding the book over his head, even when he was talking to Adam.

"Man, that is just cruel. She has done nothing to you. Why are you so mean to her?" Scott was about to respond, when I came up behind him and kicked him in the back of his knee. His legs buckled under him and he fell on his knees and then onto his back. "Spoke too soon" i heard Adam mumble but i still heard him. I grabbed my book from his hands and ran over to my backpack, slung it over my shoulder walked over to Scott. I bent down, looking at Scott. I smiled and sang the first thing that popped into my head.

"All you are is mean, and a LIAR. And PATHETIC. AND ALONE IN LIFE. And mean. And mean.And mean. And mean." I stood up and ran away, looking back as I was still singing."But someday, I'll be living in a big old city and all you're ever gonna be is mean. Yeaaaaahhhhh! Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me, and all you're ever gonna be is mean. Why you gotta be so- Someday I'll be living in a big old city and all you're ever gonna be is mean. Why you gotta be so- Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hit me and all you're ever gonna be is mean. Why you gotta be so mean?" I finished the song and faced forward, running to my classroom. I closed the door and sat down at the desk. Ms.Pepper always let students eat lunch in her classroom. I waved to her and opened my book. I heard the door open and saw Adam walking in, a huge grin on his face. He walked over and gave me a high five.