Chapter 3

What Lexi kindav looks like

~Megan's P.O.V.~

"Night you two!" I yelled from upstairs because I knew Alexis's parents weren't home.

"Night!" I heard from upstairs. Well I open the door took a deep breath and looked the door and walked down the drive way to the under ground street fight's. Tonight there was suposed to be some newbee's coming. This will be fun i can take this anger out on some one else's face. I smiled to myself and started walking. ~This is going to be an intresting night.~ When did i start getting into fighting again??? oh yea back when i was in Ohio and my "cousins" best friend always would pin me and i din't like it... I was lost in my own thought i didn't see where i ended up, until someone said my name.

"Megan! It's good to see you again!" Said the manager/bouncer by the front door.

"Hey Glen how it going?" Glen was a good friend of mine he was like the father that i  'never' had.

"Good, good. Come to see who are the newbie's?"

"Yup, I'm here to see who i can beat up now." i said crakcing my knuckles. He shook his head,

"Ha Ha! Okay Go on in and please make sure not to put any one in the hospital." He said while i was walking away.

"Making no promises" I yelled over my shoulder. I heard him chuckle behind me. I just smiled at thinking of what loser is going to lose today. I was going through my routines and all my moves when I ran into a guy when i looked up he look like he just rolled through a mud puddle. Even though he looked like that he was still smoking hot and the dirt just made him look even sexier. He had that bad ass look. Ibut what were the best were his eyes they were brown but not you ordinary brown eys the were gorgeous!! I realized i was checking him out i put my head down said,

"Sorry i wasn't watching where i was going" and walked away.

~Unknown P.O.V.~

~I need to get out and see if there is any fights going on in this town.~ I just moved here from Portland, Ohio. All this stress about a new school and moving was too  much. I walked down the side walk and i see a club that has a sign that says, 'Sign up for the fights tonight' Perfect this is my lucky night a room filled with arrogant guys that think that no one can beat them and girls that don't care how sluty they look. Man every teenage guys dream!!

"Is this where you go to see and fight the best fighters in this town?" i asked the person in the front.

"Yes, You new here son?" the guard or manager asked, ~ Wait how did he know i was new?~

"Yea..... How do you know that?" i asked a little creeped out.

"It's my job i own this here place, i know who has ever been here" he said as he chuckled

"Oh.... Cool? anyway where is the sign up sheet?" i relaxed just a little bit.

"When you walk in take a left and then take the 2nd right and you should see the table"

"Thanks.. Erm.."

"Glen"

"Thank Glen" i walked away and surprisingly i found the table pretty fast. I signed up and saw my fight was at  3 so i got a half n' hour before the fight. I was walking around and checking this place out ~Damn this place is a whole lot nicer than the one back home~ I was looking up when i bumped into someone. I looked down and saw a chick? She was yearing black skinny jeans, black tank-top and a big black jacket, with black converse. I noticed her eyes though she had deep blue eyes with a hazel ring around them but thats about all i could see.