Chapter 10

Hey guys sorry for the ling wait and the major cliffhanger, but come on you got to admit it was pretty epic ok that was worth waiting for right?....  Anywho here is the tenth chapter of M.M.T.

ENJOY!!!!!

 *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Recap:

"It's a bad idea and it's stupid." Lexi just smirked. 

"But those are the most fun ideas." she said, winking. Everything went slow after that. I saw her smile and pushing herself off the railing. I froze, then screamed. I heard Kyle scream at the same time. We all watched as Lexi disappeared from sight, falling five hundred feet down to the groud. ~What the hell just happened? Did I really just watch my best friend kill herself?~

.........................................................................................................

Chapter 10

*~MEG P.O.V.~*

I stood there frozen just staring at the end of balcony where my best friend jsut killed herself.

"WAHOO!!!!" SLPASH!!!! ~UH?!?!?!~ What the heck!?!~ I ran to the side along with Kyle, Rissa, Jason, and Eric following. I looked over the edge seing my best friend swimming in the pool right below my balcony. She looked up at us and started laughing her ass off and screamed up to us,

"Hey guys come on down its fun!!" We all looked at each other and then back down then back again.

"ARE YOU FREAKING CRAZY?!!?!?!?!?!?!" I yelled back to her and she just looked up and put her pointer finger and thumb together signaling she was a little crazy. She slowly increased the space between them until she had her arms spread as far as they could go, saying that she was in fact very crazy.

"Come on!! Please come on its fun!!!! It hurts but only at first!!!" we looked at each other again.  When i saw Kyle walking away.

"Hey Kyle where are you going?" I asked. He turned around and shrugged

"You know what they say if you can't beat 'em join 'em." Before i could even reply he took off running toward the edge he jumped over the edge. He did a flip in the air and disapeared from sight. We all ran over to the edge again just to see Kyle land in the pool. He came up and started laughing with Lexi and then looked up.

"Come on guys join us!!!" Kyle screamed up at us. Right then I heard Rissa scream and turned to see Eric had pick her up and started running over the edge and jumped over leaving me and Jason now the only ones that were still in my appartment. I looked up to see Jason held his hand out ot me. I looked at it then at him... i ran back inside unlock my door so we can get back in once were done. i know what your thinking that why would i do that somebody could come and take my stuff. Well the people in this building know that im a bitch when i want to be so and know that i would track them down kill them and then get my stuff back and nobody would until it was to late and i was long gone so they leave me alone. When i got back Jason was still there with his hand held out, I took it and started running toward the edge.

 Flying threw the air was so reliving i felt so free i looked over to see i still had Jason' s hand. I looked at his face and he looked like a kid on CHristmas eve. He looked up and met my eyes and i could see that there was everything that was always there but something that i saw only once and that was when Mitch said that he would always be there for me. \SLPASH/!!! ~Sh*t that hurt~ once the buzzing went down me and Jason surface. To see Rissa, Eric, Kyle, and Lexi all playing Chicken fight, (A/N: for all of you who don't know what that is its when you go on someones shoulders and try to knock the other people over without knocking yourself aswell) All of a sudden i was lifted onto someone shoulders.  I looked down and saw I was on Jason's shoulder's i gave him a confused look.