Chapter 6

Ok guys we didn't really get a lot of comments for the last chapter but we are going start this chapter anyways we got some good ideas and couldn't wait for people to VOTE COMMENT AND/OR FAN so we are just going to keep going. SO.......

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!

 ~Megan's P.O.V.~

Recap:

"Ok come here then" he said motioning for me to come toward him. He started to lean down and he was about to kiss me. I heard GASPS and SHE IS ACTUALLY GOING TO KISS HIM?!?!?! I was just about to kiss him when........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His lips were centimeters away from my lips. Right before he kissed me I punched his jaw and he went down. With a satisfied smirk, I turned around to face a shocked Kyle and Eric.

"Now that that's done. Unless you want to end up like your friend here" i turned around to point to Jason to clearify my point, and started to walk toward Kyle and Eric with and evil grin "i suggest you give me Alexis and Larissa" before i could get any closer to Kyle and Eric i felt a pair of warm amrs wrap around me holding me in so i couldn't move....Or so they thought.

"They are not going to let Alexis and Larissa go.... 'cuz i still havn't gotten my Kiss" Jason whispered huskliy in my ear. It sent chills down my spine, but i looked and faced Alexis and Larissa and saw them in Kyle and Eric's arms. That got me mad again. ~He thought the way to kiss me was to blackmail me??? I think not~ I relaxed my arms and hand threw my hands down and stepped away in one move. I turned around to face Jason and i heard Lexi talking to Kyle right behind me.

"Somebody's going to get their ass kicked" Lexi sung

"I know right Jason is so going to kick Megan's ass" Kyle chuckled.

"I wasn't talking about Megan i was talking about Jason" Lexi said matter-o-factly. I smiled at my best friend backing me up.

"Oh so you think that Megan is going to beat Jason?!?! Yea right" Kyle chuckled. I turned back around to face Jason.

"Oh so Jason you haven't told your friends i already beat you???" I looked up at him giving him my signature smirk, "Aw is Jasy Wasy scared to admit that he got beat by me already??" i said fake pouting. I was satisfied when i heard giggles, laughs, and chuckles. I looked around to see who was laughing and who wasn't. But that is where i made another mistake. I know you what you are thinking... MEGAN MAKING MISTAKES!! SHE IS LOOSING HER TOUCH... blah....blah blah blah.....  Jason came and picked me up around the waist and started walking outside...~Why is his going outside??? I would think he would bring me up stairs to a bedroom or something like that.~ I was trying to figure out what he was doing when i saw the pool come into view. ~Oh No he is not going to throw me in with out me fighting~ I started to kick and punch but in my current state i couldn't really do anything except turn around, but then i thought of something very mischeivous. I swung my leg out and brought it back in such force that it would've broken a door. I kicked Jason in the groin so hard that he fell instantly on the ground. I ran back inside and saw Lexi still fighting with Kyle and Rissa still making out with Eric ~Jeez don't they ever breathe???~ As i got closer i saw that Lexi had ANOTHER vodka bottle in her hand. She was about to drink more when i grabbed it out of her hand.

"HHHEEEEYYY.... I wos drunking thot" she slurred, she was trying to take it back but me being taller and well sober, and her being short and well drunk, she jumped, missed and fell into Kyle's arms.