Chapter 2

~Megan's P.O.V.~

~Jeeze! Where are they! It's been two freaking hours and it only takes 5 minutes to get from her house to here.~ I have been in this cell for two hours now, and I am bored out of my mind. Eh might as well get some sleep because I know for a fact that i am not going any sleep tonight. Today is Sunday and I really don't want to go to school tomorrow especially sense I got arrested today. Tomorrow all the bad asses will be congratulating me and all the popular sluts- I mean girls will probably be insulting me but I kinda got over that along time ago. They only people who really talk to me are Lexi and Riel,  everyone else is afraid if they say something wrong they will be sign their death certificate. ~I am going to go insane just sitting here for freaking sakes~ I started to just look around deciding that im not going to be able to fall alseep anytime soon, so i just kindav let mind wonder. I looked down and saw i was wearing my brother's sweatshirt that he gave me years ago. I wonder where he is today? i mean it would be nice to see him.... My train of thought was lost as soon as i heard someone speak to me...

"Hey Meg" i look up and see Lexi and Rissa standing infront of me excpet on the other side of the cell

"Jeeze took you long enough. It freaking 6:30, what did you guys do go see a movie?!?" I half yelled half laughed. I didn't expect Lexi to look sheepish. She was blushing and looking at the floor.

"Um... about that...... sorry it took so long they had Harry Potter playing and..." I cut her before she said anything else

"You mean to tell me that you guys went to ssee a movie while I was stuck in this cell.... Don't you think you guys could of got me out then went to see a movie?" I was now pacing in my cell. When i say my cell i literally mean my cell. I have actually got in enough trouble that i havemy own cell... Pretty sad uh?

"Well we are here now and we are getting you out. Please forgive us. I couldn't help it. It was Harry Potter!." Her dark blue eyes looked like she was reallly sorry.. I had to forgive her because to tell you the truth, I would of probably done the same thing.

"I fogive you" Her face lit up " on one condition" Her face fell almost as fast as it lit up " you buy me an ice cream" I said with a smirk on my face...

"Ok i will don't worry... Excuse me officier kent can you onlock the door so we can go?" she said turning to officer Kent behind her.

"Ok" (click) "there you go " He opened my cell and i walked out,

"Thanks see you soon kent" i said walking out of the door,

"Hopefully not too soon Meg" Kent yelled after me, i shook my head and replied

"NO promises!!"  Lexi and Rissa signed me out and we walked out side ~Boy was i glad to be out of there.~ When we got out of the police station I turn around just in time to see Lexi and Rissa running up to me and jumping on me and I fall back with an "Omph! Okay guys what's the deal?" I said while getting up with ease they actually thought they could pin me. HA! No one can pin me.

"See I told you she hasn't lost her touch!" Rissa shouted at Lexi while jumping up and down

~Damn she is such a girl sometimes~

"Okay  I get it now can we go home?" Lexi said with an annoyed tone. I just laughed

"Uh-HUH I want me ice cream" I stated

"Dang it! I thought you would forget when we tackled you"

"You really thought that I would forget?!" I said with fake shock.

"Nope I just hoped!" she said as she shrugged.

"Nice try but you are not getting off that easily. I want to go to Dairy Queen. " I said with a smile on my face. Lexi grumbled and Rissa cheered. When we got in the car I decided to nap since it was going to be a half an hour before we arrived to Dairy Queen. The Dairy Queen that used to be by our houses closed down and the nearest one was 30 or 40 minutes from where we lived. So good night!! Or good afternoon???? Maybe it was good dusk??? Oh whatever! I'm going to sleep.