Friend To Enemy

Jordyn POV

As is walked into the school August followed behind closely as I looked for Chelsea. I figured that she would be at her locker so I headed to the second level of building 2.As I expected she was at her locker talking to one of her friends that were in her first class.I approached her still with August right behind me.

"Hey" I say interrupting her conversation

"Oh,hey Jordyn" she looked at August behind me "What is he doing here?"

"That is what I wanted to talk about... Me and August are dating now and I just wanted you to know" I hesitated to say all of that because I knew that she liked August.

"Oh...well...good for you" she put on a fake smile and walked away.

I felt bad that I just did that to my bestfriend ,I just put her down like that and she just walked away not letting me explain myself.I knew that if I tried to talk to her in person that she would get even more mad at me so I just texted her instead.

-Can I explain please

Bestie C.❤-no not right now I am not in the mood to talk to you

-please

Bestie C.❤-no!

I looked up from my phone and I had forgotten that August was standing right behind me.When he saw the look on my face he knew that something was wrong and straight away he asked if I was okay.

"You ight" he said deeply with his accent.It made me melt inside but I was still sad

"Yeah I'm fine" I try to walk away but he grabs my wrist

"Jordyn something is up,what is wrong?" He says seriously

"It's Chelsea, she is mad at me because I am going out with you and she had and probably still has a crush on you" I come out straight and say it

"Well there is nothing you can do because I am not letting you go like that but I can help you get her back to being your friend" how the hell will he do that

"How?" I look dead into his eyes " You don't know anything about Chelsea how will you help?"he looks at me and smirks

"But you know everything thing about Chelsea and the one thing I do know is that she loves to go to the beach... right?"

"Yeah but how did you know ?"

"I have my ways" he smirks again and walks away

I don't know what he is up to but I sure to hope it works. I just hope that he doesn't make things worse than they already are.

~At Lunch~

I look around for Chelsea and she has already gotten her food so I decided to sit somewhere else so that I wouldn't have to hear her complain. So I sat at a table alone eating my food and looking on my Instagram. As I scrolled down my timeline I look up and see August with one of his friends they sit down and August shows him something on his phone ,looks at me,back at him and then nods.I give them the bruh face and they sit there and just look at me but then I break the silence.

"What August"

"This is the solution to your problem" he points to his friend

"Who is this and how could he possibly help my situation ?"

"This is Chris and he is going to ask Chelsea out on a date to make her feel better"

"Oh that's great!" I smile in relief "When is he going to do it ?"