Godmama Chelsea Gets A Visit

August POV

That night ,Crimson kept ha distance and would hide ha face from me when I tried to look at her. I fell so damn stupid for letting my baby girl see dat side of me,and da way she was cryin' its like she knew something was wrong. Today she wouldn't talk to me but she would role ha eyes and den walk off like wat da fuck mayne but what can I do ,if I were her I would be hella mad right now if my dad did dat shit right in front of me but I had to stand up for dat girl in da restaurant. I was raised to respect women and I wasn't about to let dat broke pussy ass nigga disrespect ha in front of all of dem damn people and get away wit it.        Nigga's these days just don't know how to act.        Jordyn said to keep my space wit Crimson to let ha understand dat she can't go to long without needing somethin' from me so she bound to talk to me soon.     I hope so anyway.

Crimson POV

I haven't talked to daddy in a while but only becuz I'm scared of him now I only act like I'm mad. I don't want daddy to hurt me like he did that man at da food place and he in da hospital so daddy beat him bad. Mommy told me dat I have to talk to daddy becuz if I don't den he not gonna love me no more but I know dat she just sayin' dat cuz she want me to talk to him again but I won't for a long time hopefully. I don't like not talking to daddy becuz daddy would always give anything I wanted right when I asked for it but mommy waits and has to think about first before she actually gets it.

I love my mommy and daddy a lot but I just don't want nothing bad to happen to me cuz daddy hurt me. Today mommy said dat we were going to go and see Tete Chelsea at da hospital cuz she not feeling good so we have to fly in a airplane and go to dis place called Oakland Medical Center just to see her but I never been on a airplane before so I hope it not scary cuz imma cry but I didn't see Tete Chelsea in a really long time so dis should be fun!

Jordyn POV

~At The Airport (9:37 a.m.) ~ ✈

Today we were all going to Oakland to visit Chelsea and make sure she was doing well since we haven't seen her in a while. When I told Crimson she was so happy that she could go and see Chelsea again but me and Chelsea don't even speak as much as we use to since she moved. It's like we've just broke off of each other and don't give a fuck about each others life but she will call sometimes wanting to speak to Crimson,they have some long ass conversations too.

I was at the airport with sleeping Crimson,texting August,and Bella at home with the dog sitter coming by every afternoon feeding and walking her. So basically I had to do all the heavy work while everyone else just chilled out. 15 minutes later we finally boarded the plane and we were off, I really didn't want Crimson to wake up because she would most likely start crying cuz I mean we are in mid air.

The flight was only an hour but I doubted that she would stay asleep that long. About 45 minutes into the flight, Crimson woke up but surprisingly she didn't cry but it looked like she has seen a ghost as she was trying to go to the window to look out of it she would quickly crawl back over August and sit back on my lap.

"What's wrong baby" I see that she starts to cry

"Daddy gonna hurt me dat why I'm not talking ta him cuz I'm scared of him mommy" she looked at August as she spoke

"See, now don't go thinkin' dat imma hurt you baby,daddy loves you way to much to ever do dat okay" Crimson didn't say anything she just looked away as August sighed heavily and looked out the window

August POV

~ 10:22~

Our flight had just landed but da entire time Crimson was just ignoring me like damn a nigga can't get some love?! When we got off of da plane, Jordyn let Crimson walk and carry ha own luggage. We found our uber and got in and headed towards Oakland Medical Center and dat took about an additional 25 minutes plus the traffic, 40 minutes.

"Mommy look look" Crimson was pointin' out da window

"Oh daddy can't look too ?"Jordyn says looking at me

" No!"I sigh and look out my window

The rest of da ride to da hospital was packed wit questions from Crimson wanting to know about da city and da landmark's. Her and Jordyn made great conversation but I didn't say anything and Crimson wouldn't allow me to speak when I tried to say something.

~ At The Hospital ~

As we walked in the cold hospital, all you could feel was da cold ass air and it smelled like lemon's.         A real nigga don't do scented shit.      We went up to da front desk and asked for Chelsea and shortly after dey took us back most likely cuz we famous and shit but who gives a fuck. As we walked into da room, everybody had a smile on their faces.

"Tete Chelsea!" Crimson ran to Chelsea's bed side

"Hey Crimmy,  hey y'all"Chelsea was just so happy to see us again

" Mommy,daddy has to leave "Crimson looked at me and I just got up and left

As I got to the lobby, I called a taxi to take me to a car rental place and I was off just cruising around town looking for somethin' to do.

Jordyn POV

When August left I knew he was mad ass hell by the way he was looking. I have got to talk to Crimson about this before it gets out of hand ,but with me being secretly pregnant again I can't afford to have this type of stress

***

We had just got back home and the house was just so silent. But then I realized that August wasn't there and I freaked out.     How could I forget about him ?!     I called him and luckily he said that he had caught a earlier flight and was at Darian's house chillin'. I decided to take this as my opportunity to talk to Crimson and best believe this shit wasn't gonna be easy....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Wow game changer ,Jordyn being pregnant again but who did she have sex with ? I won't tell you who yet but you will be very surprised. How do you think the talk to Crimson will go ? Tell me in the comments below.

Vote,Comment,and Follow for more!

-Diamond