Bad Things Happen

Chelsea POV

~ Tuesday Morning ~

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and rushed downstairs to get some. When I was downstairs I could also smell eggs,bacon,grits,sausages,and hot chocolate. It all smelled so good and then when I walked in the kitchen,Jordyn was putting everything on plates for me ,her and Aug so I took a seat and just embraced the fact that someone is actually cooking for me,Chris never did that but it's me and Tyler now,I don't need to think about him. August came downstairs knocking me out of my thoughts and you could tell he slept real good.

"Wassam gurls"his accent was always deep when he was sleepy

" Morning " me and Jordyn both say together then we laugh and Jordyn gives August his plate then gives me mine

"What chu cook fo"he ran his hand over his face

" Oh so you couldn't just say thank you but why can't I cook tho I'm a good cook"she sits down and cuts her pancakes

"No I ain't say dat I'm just sayin' why is you up so damn early just to cook fo two people,you could've waited til we got up"

"Y'all are totally relationship goals for real though damn I ain't never had a relationship as strong as y'all its like you just can't let go of each other I mean y'all have been dating since the beginning of the the school year and we gonna graduate in like two months you two are like a power couple,its impossible to even be away from each other" I start to tear up and Jordyn's smile turned into and frown of worry"What's Wrong With Me Why Doesn't Anyone Truly Love Me WHY CANT I JUST KNOW TO PICK SOMEONE WITH A GOOD PERSONALITY AND GOOD LOOKS AND ACTUALLY LOVES ME BUT APPARENTLY THAT WONT EVER HAPPEN BECAUSE I'M TO NICE AND NO ONE AT ALL UNDERSTANDS THE REAL ME AND EXCEPTS ME WHY JORDYN WHY DOESN'T ANYONE LOVE ME !?"i was yelling real loud August had a look of concern but he didn't move so Jordyn got up and tried to calm me down I mean it is just 7:00 in the morning so...

"Calm down its not you its them and most of all there are people in this world who know you inside and out like me and your family you are apparently speaking out of anger please calm down so we can get ready for school it already 7:10 and we gotta go to Starbucks to get some breakfast mix shakes so hurry up" she ran upstairs,August looked at me for a minute and the bust out laughing

"What is you laughing at Aug" I give hive him a confused yet serious face but he continued to laugh

"Y'all gurls is something else ya heard meh fa real tho y'all too funny and way to much ta handle" he was still laughing when he went upstairs I took my time and continued to eat

As I ate I heard a knock on the door well more of a bang so I told them to come open the door and they came downstairs dressed and ready to go August adjusted himself as he walked down the stairs right behind Jordyn as Jordyn went towards the door the bang got louder on the door

"I'm coming damn" she fast walked to the door and opened it only to be hit with a baseball bat and knocked to the floor unconscious and I was so fucking scared

"Oh my God August what's going on who is he" I ran towards angry Aug who was getting out his gun and loading it then he cocked it and aimed it at the guy still standing at the door  who now had a gun he was standing there as if he wanted something I was scared and confused at the same damn time I didn't know what to do but I quickly found out what August was all about.

August POV

I came in da room laughing hard as fuck at Chels but den she said that someone was at da door so me and J got fresh den Chels called us again and we came down dey looking fly as eva and whoeva was at da door was knocking so damn hard that they could break da door so Jordyn started to rush ova to da door so dey could stop knocking so damn hard and when she opened it she was hit in da head wit a baseball bat den fell to the ground unconscious. The person who did it was the same person who prolly tried to get ha dat day at schoo and this was the nigga I got some drugs from and I ain't neva gave this nigga his money so he coming afta my ass.