Bad Times Approach

~The Next Morning ~

Jordyn POV

I wake up and do my morning routine then get dressed and ready for school. This morning August texted me and said that he would take me to school today just for his special lady.I was surprised that he called me that,I must be different from the other girls he dated,he has never called anyone that before. I grab my things and wait down stairs for August to arrive.

August POV

I woke up and got ready for school. This morning I was going to take my special lady,Jordyn to school today, just for her.There was something different about Jordyn that made her stand out from the rest of all the girls that I have ever dated and trust me I have dated plenty of girls in my lifetime but no one like Jordyn.I got ready to go out but couldn't decide on which one of my cars I would take.I had about 12 cars to chose from,I wanted to pick the one that Jordyn would be most impressed by so I took my Bugatti and headed out to get her.

-I am outside

Jordyn😈👅💦 -okay hold on a minute

-OK

She came outside shortly after with her book bag and clutch purse.She put her things in the back seat and then got into the front and just looked at me.I stared at her in awe as she looked at me.I broke the silence.

"Hey baby"I say still looking at her beautiful body.she is wearing booty shorts and a tank top with the sides cut out with a sweater to cover it up.

" Hey can we go and stop looking at each other already we are going to be late" she says with a serious look on her face

"OK damn,chill out"I start the car and drive to school

~At School ~

Jordyn POV

We surprisingly arrived to school on time but as soon as I got out of August's car I immediately saw Chelsea smiling and talking to Chris.I shook it off and continued to walk to my locker to get my things for first period. As I passed her she called me but I started to walk faster but she followed me trying to get my attention. August gets in front of me then ask's what was wrong knowing that something wasn't right.

" Baby,what's wrong ?"he sounded so concerned

"Nothing August,can I go now ?" I look into his eyes and I can tell that he is hurt and confused at the same time

"It's not you August its Chelsea, I really don't want to talk to her right now but she just won't leave me alone" I forgot that she was right behind me

"What did I do ?"she says standing beside me

"Nothing I am just not in the mood to talk to you right now,so excuse me August" I lie and try to stay calm

" No" August stands his ground so I turn around and start to walk the other way going right past Chelsea not saying anything

Just then August grabs my hand and turns me around and I look straight into his eyes with frustration he looks so innocent tho I try my best not to give in

"I know damn well that you are not okay, Jordyn what is wrong ?" He asked again I froze up and looked at Chelsea almost teared up I turn back to August and give in

"I don't want to talk to Chelsea because of something she did yesterday" I say straight out

"What did I do that makes you not want to talk to me,we are best friends" she says with tears streaming down her face

"You hugged August like he was yours knowing damn well that he was mine and you had Chris and-" i start getting loud but she cut me off

"So your jealous, that's why you aren't talking to me" she starts to raise her voice to and we drawn a crowd

"Yes damn it and foreal we aren't friends anymore bitch" this was my chance to get her back.Start a fight and win

"Who the fuck are you calling a bitch you the one" she takes a swing so I put my stuff off and hand it to August just standing there in awe

That's when the fight started,we swung punches and then I pulled her to the ground and punched and slapped her in the face multiple times but then August tried to pull me up but Chelsea had grabbed my hair so I couldn't get up.Then Chris showed up and was trying to hit me ,August got pissed and got him off of me then Chelsea let go of my hair trying to help Chris .This all just made things worse. Soon the cops showed up,honestly I didn't know that it was that serious that they had to call the police. They broke August and Chris up and then took them to the police cars then someone said that me and Chelsea were apart of it so they took us too but they didn't put us in hand cuffs they just put us in the car with who we were dating then they drove off.

We arrived at the police station and I could already see my dad standing there in disappointment.As they took August out of the car my dad looked more mad because he knew that August had something to do with it.My dad never did like August but he always excepted him for being there for me thru hard times.Then they took out Chris and Chelsea then took them in the police station they shortly came out and they said that I had been released so I figured that my daddy found out  about this and had me bailed me out early sadly I was the only one that got to go.I walked to where my dad was standing he looked pissed as fuck,I held my head down as I walked over to him.You can't imagine what happened after he saw that I tried to look so innocent.

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<
What do you think will happen to August and Jordyn's relationship and what will happen to August, Chris, and Chelsea now that they are in jail?

*Vote,Comment and Follow!*