Chapter Two: the call

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I slammed my hand down on the snooze button on my alarm clock. I laid in bed and waited for my eyes to be done resting. I finally got out of bed and went into the bathroom across the hallway to brush my teeth. When I was done brushing my teeth, I went back to my room and got my clothes on and let my wavy blond hair loose instead of pulling it up today.

I grabbed my bag and brought it downstairs with me. I walked in the kitchen and saw my mom was already gone.

I made some cereal and sat down and started eating. I had 25 minutes until school started. My school starts at 8:10 and it usually takes 10 minutes to get to school. After eating all of

My Frosted Flakes, I decided I should go. I got my phone and bag and slipped on my shoes and grabbed my car keys. My car isn't anything special. Its just a silver Grand Am. I named her Stella.

I started my car and blasted one direction songs. My favorite so far is C'mon C'mon. I drove through my school parking lot to try to find a spot. Once I got my car parked I went to go find my friends.

I found my friends at the front of the building outside. "Hi Sky," My friend Savannah said.

"Hi Savannah, Ava, and Peyton!" I said with excitement.

"Why are you so happy Skylar?" Peyton asked.

"Because I might get to see One Direction in concert with front row seats!!!" I exclaimed.

"Great! Then you can carpool over there with us!" Ava said.

My friends already had tickets to the concert. They got them before they were announced that they were having a concert so they got first choice of what seats they get. They got front row tickets right away no matter how much they costed.

Did I forget to tell you that my friends are loaded?

The warning bell rang for school so we all went our separate ways.

I went to my locker to grab my math textbook... Yay math! (note the sarcasm) My teacher, Mr. Lowe, isn't too fond of me so if I'm late I'll most likely get a detention. I rushed to the room where math was located.

The first half of my day went very fast. Now it was time for lunch! Yum. My favorite time of the day! Did I forget to tell you that I like food more than you? I'm kidding... Not. Maybe.

On my way to the lunchroom I grabbed my iPhone from my locker and went to the cafeteria. I got in line to get food. They had pizza today. They have good pizza. I grabbed pizza and an apple and went and paid for my food. I made my way to the lunch table and sat down next to Peyton and Ava. I started eating until I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hi. Is this Skylar Payne?" The familiar voice asked.

"She is speaking. Can I help you with something?"

"Well, this is Niall Horan from One Direction. I'm calling you to tell you that you won the front row concert tickets."

"Are you serious!?" I said excitedly.

"Yeah." Niall laughed from my reaction.

"Well thank you! This is a dream come true. " She exclaimed.

"No problem but I was also supposed to tell you that you get a backstage pass because it's your birthday."

"You have to be kidding." My mouth might've dropped from the sudden news.

"Nope. I'm serious"

"Thank you so much!"

"I'll see you at the concert."