Chapter 22: Silly String

"I want to go home early, please." I begged Liam to let me go home. I honestly had nothing to do here and it got quite boring after the first week.

Liam gathered all of the boys together and went into a group huddle and talked about me going home. Apparently it wasn't safe for me to go by myself so they made up a plan.

"Okay, heres how its going to go," Louis started off.

"Skylar, you and I are going to go home while the rest of the boys stay here." Niall offered. I smiled and nodded.

"So what are we waiting for? The flight leaves in 3 hours!" Louis grabs my already packed bags and throws them at me. I grab my backpack off the ground and put it on.

Niall puts our luggage in the car and tells the driver to take us to the airport. A half an hour later we arrive at the airport and we board the plane.

***

"Ah! Home sweet home!" Niall yelled while flopping on the couch.

When I sat down, I immediately remembered something.

"Wait, Niall... What day is today..." I paused and walked around the room frantically looking for a calendar.

He shrugged his shoulders. "How would I know? I'm the famous one here."

"How could I forget that tonight could possibly be the last round of the Stanley Cup?" I yelled in horror. I couldn't miss it. Hockey is literally my life even though I have no coordination what so ever.

"Hey, calm down. I think that you forget that I am famous and I get whatever I want," He said in a playful voice. I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I jumped up and down in joy while I watched the beginning of the game.

After the hockey game was over, I jumped off the couch and ran to find Niall. I walked into his room and saw him curled up in his blankets. I quickly took out my phone and took a picture. I laughed at the result and made my way to my room.

Right before I entered my room the doorbell went off.

I wonder who that could be... No one knows that were home, I think.

I grabbed a baseball bat from the storage closet and held it, ready to swing. I opened the door and saw Blane standing there. I quickly pulled him in and closed the door.

"Blane what the hell are you doing here?" I looked him in the eye. He looked like he was hiding something from me, but he wouldn't tell me what was wrong.

"I, I don't know. What am I doing here, Sky?" He asked me with an evil look in his eye.

"Uh, Blane... I don't know what you want but I think its a good idea for you to leave," I opened up the door and used all of my strength to push him out of the door.

Apparently the universe is not on my side and has to make my life hard. Because Blane turned into the Hulk so he weighed way more than I remembered.

Blane has his eyes fixed on mine. He still wouldn't budge and thats when I had the perfect plan.

Time to play hide and seek.

I ran through the halls pushing things onto the floor, hoping he would trip.

"Times up Skylar. Time to go back to the boss. He gets mad when he doesn't get what he wants. Come here kitty, kitty, kitty." He called out to me.