Chapter 24: Mess is mine

LIAM POV

"Come on, dad. You have to have an idea of where she is," I sit down at the kitchen table and tap my fingers against the cherry wood.

How can we not know where she is? We've been searching everywhere for her for the past two weeks. Blane has no idea where she would be and that's what worries me the most.

Whenever I talk to him face to face, he always seems so calm. It's offsetting to me. I mean, come on. His girlfriend went missing and he acts like everything's fine and dandy.

I know one thing for sure; Blane ticks me off.

And to top that off, Niall is also missing. Because of this, we had to postpone our upcoming tour until we find him. I hope we find them soon or else I don't know what I'm going to do.

"Are you even listening to me?" My father asked impatiently. I looked up at him and shrugged.

He mumbled a course of words until he repeated what he said earlier. "I was saying that we could get in contact with Vince. He has to know where she is. After all, he is her father."

"I guess we could try it. But how do we get ahold of him after all of these years?" I asked, standing up from my chair and walking over to the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

I opened the lid and took a drink of the refreshingly ice cold beverage.

"You think I don't keep in contact with my brother after all of these years?" He smirked while pulling his phone out of his pocket and shaking it in the air.

I rolled my eyes at my fathers childish behavior. "Just give him a call so we can get them home. I miss them."

***

SKYLAR POV

Here I was, still in this human cage for what I was guessing was two weeks. Once in a while I would let out to go talk to Lars or his mother, Julia. But then again, I never did talk to Lars, he's grumpy all the time and ends up yelling at me.

"Hello, darling. It's time again," Danny unlocked the cage and I walked out like it was a routine to me. Well, it sort of was anyways.

I don't mind it here after all. At first things were a bit rocky but now the people here are actually quite nice to me for holding me hostage.

I know that Blane kidnapped me, but I haven't seen him around here at all. I have seen Tyler a couple times, but every time I try to talk to him he runs off or pretends he doesn't hear me. Which we all know he can.

"Today is your lucky day. He's in a better mood than usual." He stopped abruptly as we stood in front of his door.

"Alright, let me in."

"Your wish is my command, darling." And with that he opened the door.

He wasn't in his formal attire today. It was a different side of him that I have never seen before. I think I like it. He was wearing black Nike basketball shorts and an older shirt, which I'm guessing he got while in high school, it was a blue football shirt.

"I didn't peg you to play football, Castillo," I smirked, while leaning against the desk.

"That's where you're wrong, Payne. I was, and still am, the record holder for football, soccer, and lacrosse."

"Is there anything you can't do?" I sarcastically responded in awe.

He got up from where he was sitting and walked towards me. I quickly placed myself in the chair behind the desk while he stood in front of me.