Chapter 25: Jack

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Go away!" I yelled at the person who was behind the door. I heard it creak open, they obviously didn't listen to what I had said.

"Look. if you're here to kill me, please do it in my sleep so I can die a painful death."

Silence.

I eventually got myself to look up at the figure standing before me. Who was standing there made me gasp in shock.

"Didn't expect to see you here." I stared at those familiar blue eyes and brown hair that once made me believe that we were in love. All I feel now is pure hatred.

"Look, I know you hate me and all, but we need to get you out of here. Lars is planning something big to get back at your father and it involves you as far as I know." This was old news to me.

After my talk with Lars last night, I ran back up to my room and cautiously went to sleep, worrying that I wouldn't wake up in the morning. I looked Blane in the eye and he didn't look like himself. He was pale while his blue eyes no longer had that glow to them, like they did when I first met him.

But thats not my problem.

"I have a plan, but I don't know if its going to work... Are you in?" He asked me. Should I trust him? I mean, he is the reason why I am in here.

I slowly but surely nodded my head in agreement.

*

LIAM POV

My dad walked back into the room with a smile on his face.

"Did you get him?" I asked. The look on his face only gave me reassurance that he did.

"Well, what did he say? Whats the plan?" All of these questions popped out of my mouth and he couldn't answer them all at once.

"He is going to talk to Lars and see what he can do. But I don't know if he's going to want to save Skylar. After all of these years, I don't think he would want his daughter to see him in the state that he is in. The drugs have changed him." My dad picked at the wooden table.

All of a sudden, Harry and Louis walked in the door.

"Where have you been?" I asked. I haven't seen them since our trip.

"Management told us we had to stay in Australia for safety reasons. We tried to come back, but we had to give the fans something to let them know that we are alive." Louis sat down in the chair next to me and stared at me.

"Hey.. Wheres Niall?" He asked. I stared at him in astonishment.

I wacked him upside the head and he groaned in pain. Serves him right.

"Do you not now that Skylar and Niall are kidnapped? Or did that just slip through your pretty little mind." I looked at him and wondered what could possibly be wrong with this boy.

"Did you just say I'm pretty..." He smirked at me and ruffled up my hair.

"Well, we need to do something here. We can't just sit here and pretend to care about them and not help them."

Harry looked at me and nodded. He had an idea starting to form in his he's sand I can see it.

*

Skylar

"I still can't believe that I am in here." I stared at Lars. He just shrugged his shoulders and tossed another piece of popcorn in his mouth.