Chapter Eleven: what is her problem?

Hey Guys! Updateeee! I FOUND AN AMAZING SONG BY THE VAMPS!!!!

you should totally listen to it....

Its an addicting song, Ive probably listened to it 20 times since i heard it and that was 8 hours ago...

back to the story...!

>>><<<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<>>><<<

"Tyler!!!" I dramatically yelled running over to him.

I smacked his face lightly trying to get him to wake up.

"I will only wake up if you kiss me." He said in between breaths.

Yeah, right. Like that's gonna happen.

"In your dreams buddy boy." I pat his back while getting up and walking over to Jack.

"Do I get a kiss?" Jack held me by the waist and lowered me so his face was close to mine.

You know, like how they do it in the movies.. I really dont know how to explain it.. Some one help me out here...

"Sure!" I chirped and leaned in to kiss him.

I kissed him on the forehead.

"What! That wasn't a real kiss!" He whined.

"Sure it was! My lips touched your forehead." I explained.

"I'm gonna look up kiss in the dictionary in my phone." Jack exclaimed and pulled out his phone. He showed me the results.

Kiss

1. to touch or press with the lips slightly pursed, and then often to part them and to emit a smacking sound, in an expression of affection, love, greeting, reverence, etc.: He kissed his son on the cheek.

2. to touch gently or lightly

"See! 'He kissed his son on the cheek.' I'm right!" I squealed while jumping up and down doing a victory dance.

"Fine. I will get you back Sky." He clenched his jaw.

"Love you too Jackie!" I walk over to Tyler.

"You okay Ty?" I asked hugging him.

What?

I'm a very affectionate person. I like giving hugs...

"I'm fine, even though you won't give me a kiss." He grabbed his heart like he was dying and fell down to the ground.

And you guys thought I was dramatic..

"Hey! What about me? I'm the boyfriend!" Blane whined.

"Sorry, you tried to kill me so, these lips," I say pointing towards my lips. "won't be touching your lips anytime soon."

"Way to blow that man..." Hunter patted his back.

Hunter is one of his football friends.

Now that I think of it, he invited all of his football friends. Thats like 15 people!

Oh wow, I made a fool of myself..

Eh... Nothing new...

"So... What are we going to do now?" I asked.

"I am taking you home." Blane walked over to me.

"Why?" I dumbly asked.

"Well, considering it is 11:40 I need to get you home by 12. It takes about 15 minutes to get you home."