Chapter Four: niall is harry? Right?

Read authors note at the end.

AND IVE DECIDED TO PUT RANDOM PICS FROM MY CAMERA ROLL ON HERE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT
***

On my way home I couldn't stop thinking about what Blane said.

'Don't think this will be the last time you'll see me Sky.'

"Mom I'm home!" I yelled.

"Okay Sky." Mom yelled back

I went to the living room to watch T.V. I needed to catch up on Teen Wolf. I loved Stiles. Correction. I loved Dylan O' Brien! I mean come on, you can't hate him. He's gorgeous! If you think Dylan O' Brien is ugly leave. Now. Nah. I'm kidding... Maybe...

After watching the newest episodes I went upstairs to my room. I wanted to wait until dinner to tell my mom about the tickets.

I got started on my calculus homework. I hate homework. I hate school. I mean its not like we're going to use any of this stuff in the future.

"Sky! Dinners ready!" Mom shouted.

"Coming mom!" I yelled back. I quickly got up and grabbed my iPhone and went downstairs to eat dinner. Mom made spaghetti.

Yum.

"Mom I have good news to tell you!"

"What is it Sky?" She questioned.

"I got the call!"

"Really! That's awesome Sky! What did they say?"

"We'll they said I got the tickets AND I got backstage passes cause it's my birthday!"

"Oh my goodness Sky!! I'm so happy for you!" I smiled at her reaction. My mother was one of the best friends that I could ever ask for.

"There's something else."

"What is it?"

"The person who called was Niall Horan!"

"Niall who?" Mom asked dumbly.

"Niall Horan... Mom ya know... The Irish one with the blonde hair and blue eyes..."

"Honey I'm sure you're mistaking Niall for Harry!" Mom said laughing at me.

"Mom I'm pretty sure I know who is who." I said.

"Sure. Whatever you say sweetie." She didn't believe me! I can't believe that just happened.

"Mom. I'll bet you the blonde one is Niall." I say sure that I'm going to win.

"Okay. What are we betting on?" She leaned in closer ready to make a deal.

"Ummm... How about if I lose I have to do the laundry for a whole month." I say thinking of my conversation earlier with Blane.

"Okay. And vise versa." As you can see, doing the laundry was a big deal at my house. I mean we go through clothes like no tomorrow. My mom goes a little overboard when we go for shopping trips to the mall and that means more clothes to wash.

"Shake on it?" I asked.

"Youre sooo on..." My mom said draing the 'o' on so while she shook my hand.

We went to clean up our plates and the kitchen. After we were done with that buisness we went up to my room to look up 'Niall Horan' on Google search. When I typed up his name his picture automatically came up.