Chapter 1

Naeun's POV

"Why did we even enrolled in this school?" Chorong said and suspiciously look at the students who were staring at us as we headed to the dean's office.

"I don't know. But our parents seem to be happy with this" I answered. She kept quiet.

Until we reached the front door of the dean's office. They're still staring at us.

"Palli let's get inside. They are really creeping me out!" Chorong said and pushed me inside the office. As we walked in we saw a guy about. He looks 3 years older than Chorong. Is he the dean? Well he's too young and he is also good looking. I was expecting the dean to be old.

"Hello, I'm Kim Sunggyu. V Academy's dean" He greeted and smiled.

"Hello seosaeng nim" We bowed at him.

He chuckled and said "Just call me sunbae, I'm not that old to be called seosaengnim"

"The truth is I'm new at this, my father wants me to handle this school, meaning, for me this is an on job training, so I'll let my sister guide you to your dorm" Sunggyu sunbae said and handed us our class schedule.

I looked at mine then Chorong's.

"We aren't in the same class?" I sadly said.

"Unfortunately, yes. I can't do anything about it since my abeoji already prepared your files" He apologetically said. Which made us embarass for making him.

"It's okay sunbae nim" Chorong said.

After that the door opened and a girl came in.

"Hello~! I'm Kim Namjoo!" She hyperly said. Kim? Oh. She's Sunggyu sunbae nim's sister.

We greeted her shyly. Wow she looks like a goddess.

"Kaja! I'll lead you both to your dormitory" She grabbed our hands and was about to pull us out when...

"Wait! Sunggyu where is their necklaces?!" Namjoo commanded his older brother. She looks bubbly.

"Address me as oppa Namjoo? Aish here I forgot" He handed Namjoo necklaces which looks elegant. A diamond was placed in the middle of the circular shape of the jewelry.

"Put this on. Don't ever taking it off if you still want to live as normal people" She winked and lead us continuously outside.

"Hey let's be friends, let's be comfortable with each other" She said.

I just smiled "I'm Park Chorong, and she's Son Naeun" Chorong introduced.

"Nice to meet you both. Anyway you're my classmate!" Namjoo pointed at me.

"Woah. You already have someone you know in class" Chorong said. That's weird. We wore the necklaces and I touched them. Something's odd.

"Don't worry Chorong you'll meet Bomi and Eunji, they're my friends too. They'll like you for sure" She happily said. They're both having a conversation and I'm just listening.

But suddenly I touched my necklace again. Hmmm something is really unusual here.

As Namjoo was leading us. To a building. I think it is the girls' dormitory building.

Someone called her.

"Namjoo!" We turned our back and saw three boys running towards us like kindergartens. I notice the other guy only walked slowly as if the walkway was a fashion ramp. I have to admitt they're all good looking.