Chapter 14

Sungyeol's POV

"What about Bomi?" I clearly heard Sunggyu's thoughts. As I was just passing by.

"Mind your business" He hissed at me while I went straight to his office couch. I really wanted to know what witch is he saying. I mean Bomi?

"Tell me about Bomi. What's happening? Something's off" He levitated the apple I was about to bite and threw it somewhere. Aish.

"Get out Sungyeol"

"No,  I want to know. Your blocking your thoughts again!" Does he think I'm being childish? I just wanted to know the truth! 

"Fine but don't tell anyone about this or else"

"Yeah yeah I won't"

"Bomi is a half witch"

*end of Flashback*

Yep it was a flashback. I just cannot believe Bomi Is a half human and half witch. So Dongwoo knew along? But does Bomi know she's a half witch?

As  I was walking off to somewhere I bumped into Bomi!

"Bomi!"

"Ah- I'm sorry Sungyeol" She said. Bomi looks tired and upset. It was really obvious.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just need to bring this to Namjoo" She plainly said and showed a formal dress? What for?

"I'm guessing you wanted to know for what reason I'm bringing this dress to her... well she's meeting someone tonight"

"Someone?"

"Yep. I don't want to tell more details. But Namjoo should tell you---*ring*" My cellphone rang. I signaled Bomi that I'll answer it. She just simply nodded as a goodbye and left.

"Hello?"

"Sungyeol, we should have dinner tonight, wear formal clothes" I heard my dad said. Its been weeks since we had dinner together.

"Sure dad bring Dayeol along too" I said.

"Offcourse he wouldn't miss a celebration right? Okay then I'll hang up now"

Celebration? Before I could ask my appa. He already dropped the phone call. What was that?!

*

"Namjoo?!"
"Sungyeol?!"

"You know each other?" My father said.

Why are they here? Don't tell me the fiance thingy was.... "No. He's not the one your marrying, Dayeol, introduce yourself"

"Ah.. annyonghasaeyo, Dayeol imnida, your fiance"

-----

Namjoo's POV

"Ah.. annyeonghasaeyo, Dayeol imnida, your fiance"

My mouth opened. Sungyeol's brother is my fiancé?!

"You're kidding right?" I asked. Sunggyu oppa pulled me to sit down because I stood up in surprise.

"Ah mianhamnida Mr. Lee, she's just shock. How about we talk about the marriage?"

"You okay?" Myungsoo oppa whispered as Sunggyu and Mr. Lee, as well as Dayeol was having a conversation.

"No, I need to escape this" I want to get out of here, Sungyeol's eyes was just averted to the plate on the table. I worriedly look at him, what would he feel right now?