Chapter 6

A/N:
Did you miss me? Lmao😂 just updated~

----

Chapter 4 continuation...

Naeun's POV

"Pretend to be my girlfriend, so grandpa Gyu won't lock me up again"

"What?! " I was shocked on his sudden offer.

"I'll do anything. Just let us pretend we are something?" He pleaded. It surprise me. I mean the cold and harsh Myungsoo just begged.

"Myungsoo look I would love to help you but no. I don't want to involve myself in vampire thingy okay?" I stated. Really I hate involving myself insuch things. I am not curious as Chorong unnie. Look at her now she's a blood sucking vampire!

"Playing hard to get? Be it" Myungsoo said sternly which made me stiff as he left.

Uh-oh.

*

It's been 2 weeks already when they tried setting me up with Myungsoo but keeps on failing. Yes. They kept pushing me but this time I haven't seen Myungsoo around. How weird.

"Naeun-ah!" I heard Kai called me. I closed the locker and saw his smiling face.

"Let's go get lunch together" He said not asking permission but he obligued.

"She's not going with you"

"Chorong not again" Kai muttered. Chorong unnie has been stopping Kai from getting close with me.

"Babe stop interrupting them" Dongwoon said as he put his arms around Chorong unnie.

"Let go bastard" Chorong gritted her teeth.

"Unnie, calm down will you please?" I said to Chorong. Her red eyes turned normal.

"*sigh* Fine. This is the first and last time Kai will have lunch with you" Chorong smiled at me then gave Kai and Dongwoon a glare.

She was about to leave followed by Dongwoon when she spoke "And... Naeun, Myungsoo is waiting for you at the gym"

I quickly got an interest of what she said. Myungsoo hasn't been around since three days In the academy.

*

While Kai and I finished lunch he left earlier. I don't know but it must be something important. So I went to the gym to see Myungsoo.

As I went near him by the bleachers. He felt my presence.

"Naeun... "

"I haven't seen you in awhile" I said as I sitted beside him. Right now we are in the school's gymnasium. There are a few people sitting on the bleachers like us and some are playing sports.

"You too" He said.

"Same goes for you Mr." I said and smiled while watching a group of basketball players play on the court.

"Hey could you atleast look at me while I'm talking to you? And about the pretending to be my... " He irritatedly said which made me flinched.

"Look Myungsoo, I'm sorry but I don't want to involve myself, you should forget about Taeyon" I suddenly blurted out of blue while looking at him, she's the reason why everyone wants me to set up with him. His eyes glowed red. I felt chills down to my spine. Did I just triggered his anger?

"She's not Taeyon! It's Jiyeon! And you better don't involve her in our conversation!" He grabbed my arm.

"I just wanted you to get over your past and... and move forward! Let me go!" I argued. I can't believe I got all the nerves now when is freaking glowing red eyes.