Chapter 16

Sunggyu's POV

Where the heck did Namjoo go? She's dead if I see her that little brat escape dinner!

"Hyung, it's almost 12 midnight. Red eclipse will soon be happening" Myungsoo muttered.

I sighed "We should go. Your crowning will take place at St. Claveria" I said as my car entered the school premises. We just finished having dinner with Mr. Lee. I apologized that Namjoo ditched us.

"Crowning... " I heard Myungsoo muttered under his breath.

"I'll drop you off here and find Naeun to get ready for the crowning" I said.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to fetch Yookyung since we're also going to be crowned right?" Yes. As Queen and King.

"Okay" He said with a poker face and left.

-

When I arrived at our house. Something was wrong.

I quickly got out of the car and headed inside the house. I panicked "Yookyung! Yookyung! Where are you?!"

All the furniture was wrecked. It was very messy.

"Han and Yoon is starting to sabotage the crowning day" I gritted my teeth and took my phone out called to Jang warriors. This is war. They took my mate.

----

Myungsoo's POV

It's crowning day later. I looked at my watch 9pm. Three hours to go before crowning. I need to find Naeun as I saw the girls with Woohyun, Hoya looking for something.

"Myungsoo-ah!" Woohyun called.

"Bomi's missing" As Eunji stated that I need to be calm and explained to them she isn't missing because...

"She went with Han warriors. No need to find her. You'll see her later. FIGHTING with our clan and Jang's."

"Bomi wouldn't... " Naeun said.

"You need to come with me" I said and pulled Naeun.

"Ya! Oppa! Where are you two going?" I heard Namjoo shouted I ignored her.

I took Naeun to my car. We both wen in.

"Where are we going? I'm worried about Bomi" She said. I didn't started the engine yet when she stopped me. My heart beate fast when she touched my hand.

"You want to save Bomi and the others?" I asked her.

"How? I'm just merely a human!"

"You're a vampire Naeun! Vampire I say!"

"You don't mean that.. "

"Naeun you're the lost Vampire Princess now that I've found you we need to get crowned tonight!"

"This is not happening... No.. " She was about to get out of the car when I grabbed her arms to let her face me.

"Look at me! You're going to die if we don't do this" I sternly said.

"I'd rather die than being crowned Princess and you as the Prince, I'm not a vampire!" She stubbornly said.

"Do you want to die? Naeun you can't!" She's crazy. She's making me crazy.

"Why can't I? If that's my faith be it!"

"That isn't your faith Son Naeun" I seriously stated.

"Then what is it?"

"Your faith is to be with me eternally" I didn't expect for that to spill out at this moment.

"Myungsoo you're insane, I'm leaving" She struggled but I was strong.

"Don't leave" My tone of voice changed as she calmed down waiting for me to speak.

"Naeun, If you die. I will too--" When I said that she blurted out that "So that's the reason?! Ha ha ha. It's still for your own sake? You stupid jerk! You had me falling for you all this time! But you only had one agenda?! --jinjja I was starting to like you but I didn't know it was all fa--"

I kissed her. My lips on her soft lips.

"Let me finish what I was saying... " I said and look at her eyes as I continued..

"Son Naeun, I like you so much. That if you'll die. I will too." Damn. Where did I learn these words. My heart was racing very fast at this moment. I knew it. I've like Naeun from the start.

----
Author's Note:

I cannot believe it that I'm back lol!! Such a short update!! This book is almost finished! And good news! I'm going to publish a book 2!! 

See you soon again! ^^