Chapter 10

Myungsoo's POV

It has been a week already. One month to go before Naeun's birthday. She has been acting weird lately and so am I.

"Oppa, are spacing out again?" Taeyon said and sighed. I look at her while she was sitting infront of me. We are sitting on picnic table near school building. It's Saturday. I'm so demn bored.

"Oh I'm sorry you were saying?" I apologize at Taeyon. I can't stand her anymore she always talks about herself.

"Myungsoo-ah do you like someone else?"

"Huh? Why would you think of that? I only like you" I said but I think my heart interjected. no you don't

I still like her huh!

"I hope so. It would be a dream if both of us will sit on our throne" When she mentioned the throne I look at her. Why would she fantasize about it?!

"Throne?!"

"It's not like I wanted it... but you know you're going to be the king then after Mr and Mrs. Kim" Taeyon said referring to Sunggyu hyung and Yookyung. This is the first time I'm hearing her talk about our royal family. Because in the past she never mentions them.

Thinking about I'm going to be the king psh. I have to wait 100 more years. But this year I'll be crowned Prince and Naeun as princess if she did turn into princess and If we were together we would.

Son family is also one of the 20 out of 100 powerful royal families in vampire history.

"Taeyon I got to go" I said and patted her head. She pouted. It was cute but I flinched as I saw her face reflected Naeun's.

"What's the problem?" Taeyon reacted.

"Uh nothing I got to go" I said and headed to our VIP room. I need some free time. I hope none of the members are there.

*

When I reached our VIP's front door. I casually walk in but...

"AHHHH!"

"FVCK! Why did you scream---Myungsoo?"

It was Woohyun hyung and Chorong noona. They were making out. How gross.

"Can I have the room for myself?" I calmly said not thinking what scene I saw.

"Uh sure. I'm sorry. Let's go pabo" Chorong pulled Woohyun.

"Wae? Why let him have the room for himself?!" Chorong hit Woohyun's head.

"Aw! Fine fine!" I heard the door closed. They left.

I sitted on the couch as I grabbed the t.v. remote. I turned on the t.v. on animax channel.

I'm in trouble... someone help me!

Ah. Why am I hearing Naeun's voice.

They're chasing me! Who are they?!
I can't believe I'm going to at this but... Myungsoo!! Help!

"Ah fvck where is she?!" I stood up and turned off the t.v.

---

Naeun's POV

Well I was on my way to meet Kai but four men blocked my way.

"Who are you?" I felt the danger against them my heart thumped fast. I was scared. Thought they were all good looking but the fact that they showed fangs. They're vampires!