Chapter 7

Naeun's POV

"Taeyon?!" Namjoo reacted. "Sit down will you?!" Bomi pulled Namjoo to sit again.

"Uh since she's here. Take a sit" Yookyung politely said. Yookyung was really kind.

I kept on gazing at Taeyon who sitted beside Myungsoo. Look how close they are. Well whatever, they must be back together.

"I'm leaving" Namjoo said as if she lost her appetite.

"Kim Namjoo" Sunggyu warned her.

"I don't want to see her face" Namjoo pointed at Taeyon and left.

I stood up and said "Excuse me"

I followed Namjoo upstairs. I knocked on the door where she entered.

"Go away old grumpy man!" Namjoo shouted. She thought I was Sunggyu.

"It's Naeun" when I said that she opened the door.

"Come in" When I entered the room it was full of pink stuff and girly collectibles. This is really her room.

"You shouldn't be rude at Taeyon" I said as I sitted beside her on the bed.

"Do you want to know Myungsoo's past?" I didn't answer on her question.

"That Taeyon looks like his girlfriend years ago named Jiyeon. They've said Jiyeon died in a war but look who's back it's that bitch again"

"Hey don't call her that Namjoo"

"No. You know why is she a bitch? We may kept this a long time ago but I'm telling you it's a secret, only Woohyun, Sungyeol and I knows this" She was seriously opening up to me. Their past.

"Jiyeon THREE timed on Myungsoo. She was in a relationship with Woohyun and Sungyeol" I heard her voice was very annoyed. But I was shock to here that.

"Myungsoo oppa didn't know about that issue. I once told him in the past but I remembered he slapped me" She cried at the last part. I hugged her.

"That's why whenever I see her, I feel hurt" She even cried more. I pitied her. How could Myungsoo trust that girl more than her sister?

"We better go back. Show her you are stronger!" I encouraged her.

"You're right!" Namjoo wipe her tears and pulled me out of her room.

But as we got out we heard a crashing and breaking of glass on the other room.
"Where is Woohyun and Chorong?!" We saw Sungyeol running followed by the others.

*blag!*

We look at the room beside Namjoo's.

We opened the door and found Woohyun and two girls trying to kill each other.

"Chorong unnie!" I shouted and was about to come between them when Myungsoo stopped me.

"It's hard to get in a fight" He simply said and let go of my arm. We left for about 10 minutes then this all happened.

----

Woohyun's POV

As Taeyon enetered. I knew she was Jiyeon. She only changed her name. I can't look at her when I remember how I betrayed Myungsoo. Namjoo left because she knew what happened after that I decided to leave.

"I need to go to the cr" I excused myself.

"Are you okay?" Chorong held my hand. She looked worried about me. I gave her an assuring smile.