Chapter 5

Woohyun's POV

After Chorong and I finished the training I haven't seen her now even with Naeun.

Its 6pm I'm still I'm my deep thoughts about Chorong. Aish. I want to stop thinking of her. The past three days of training I think I'm beginning to like that girl!

I got up on the bed I'm lying and went outside. When I exactly saw Dongwoon leading a girl to his dorm. I think my eyes glowed red when I saw the girl. Chorong. I hastily went to them before they enter the room.

"What are you doing with him?!" I grabbed Chorong's wrist she was surprised to see me and I was too.

I saw her let go of Dongwoon's grip.

"Woohyun... " She called. But I was to angry that I pulled Chorong away from Dongwoon.

"Let her go Woohyun" Dongwoon smirked.

"No! You're not going to touch her!"

"Why not? She's not a virgin anymore even I do not touch her. Right Chorong?" I looked at Chorong who is shocked.

"You jerk! Did you had me researched?!" Chorong's eyes was red now.

"I'm sorry my angel... " He left entering his dorm and I was dumfounded of what I knew.

I pulled her in my dorm and let her sit for her to calm down.

"Chorong... "

She started crying. I don't know but I feel my heart is also hurting.

"Sshhh let it all out" I hugged her tight. I didn't speak. My heart crashed into pieces as I see her cry. Literally I feel like that. Aish. Weird.

After a few minutes. She stopped.

"Why are you with him?" I calmly asked.

"He was my boyfriend 4 hours ago" She said while letting go of the hug. I didn't budge even I feel so jealous.

"And uhm I'm sorry Woohyun for this... I didn't mean to get you involve in my drama... I'm sorry---"

"Stop. Look. It's over now. Now let's talk about why are you avoiding me after the training?" I said as I cupped her cheeks and looked directly onto her eyes. I think I did a bad move.

"I... I... I don't know.. " She stuttered as her eyes turned red. But she is not feeling angry towards me. Same as me,the feeling right now. The urges that I'm longing.

I'm sorry for this...

"You know what? I'll be dumb for once and I'll be a jerk to you. I'm sorry for this. Stop me Chorong I'm begging you" I said I just can't hold it anymore. My heart was racing fast as my throat was craving for her blood.

I pulled her and kissed her torridly. Chorong was stupid as me as she responded to my kisses. We are kissing really hard that we didn't realize I layed her down on my bed. Stop me now Chorong!

I stopped for a second and looked at her "This isn't right!"

"Yes this isn't you pabo! But why can't my body listen to me!" She pinned me. Chorong is on top of me now. Her urges was on high level than mine. I don't know what to do. If we share blood we'll become blood bonded forever!

"Those are the urges that--" She kissed me while sitting on my stomach. I wanted to stop but... I'm liking it.

I kissed her back biting and sucking her lips and tounge.