Chapter 17

Sungyeol's POV

It's 12 midnight. The crowning will be starting.

The crowning of Prince and Princess will be after the king and queen.

"Where's Sunggyu and Yookyung?" Eunji panicked.

"I don't know. Damn. I think he's in trouble" Hoya said.

"How about Naeun and Myungsoo??" Namjoo asked.

"Naeun texted me just now they're on their way" Chorong answered. As a loud noise of the bell was heard.

"Let the crowning begin!" As the vampire minister announced. We're doomed where is Sunggyu!

"AAAH!" We heard a scream. In a split second everything was in mess. The venue was trashed. I saw Han warriors barging in destroying the place and killing other vampires.

"Shit. We need to find Dongw---"

"Guys. We need a back up. They took Yookyung!" Dongwoo approached us as he said that.

"Where is Yookyung?" I was panicking.

"She's with them right now. They're going kill her in front of Sunggyu" as he  said that A Han warrior attack us. We splitted and took some of them as another batch of enemies entpered. It was Yoon witches.

---

Dongwoo's POV

Sunggyu Hyung said my goal is to find Yookyung! I need to help him.

As a magic spell hit me and I was statued on my place. As a witch went near me.

"Dongwoo... "

"Bomi... "

"I can't hurt you" She said and casted of the spell.

"Bomi listen. They(Han) are fooling all of you! Snap out of it! They wanted to sabotage the ceremony!"

"But Baekhyun said... "

"Trust me--" Someone was going to hit me when Bomi used her some kind if spell to protect me.

"I trust you" She said and whistled. The noble witches gathered around her. She's a noble witch?

I left them as I heard Bomi persuaded them that we were on their side.

When the tables were turned. Han warriors now are outnumbered when...

"STOP! I'LL KILL THE QUEEN IF YOU DON'T HAND OVER THE THRONE" We were expecting to see Baekyun or Taeyon there but to our surprise it was.. Kai. One of Dongwoon's friends. He was holding Yookyung.

---

Myungsoo's POV

Where is she?? When we arrived the battle started and Naeun vanished beside me. I look up the sky red eclipse was half way finished.

"STOP! I'LL KILL THE QUEEN IF YOU DON'T HAND OVER THE THRONE"

Kai. I saw him holding Yookyung. Sunggyu got more furious as I saw his eyes flaming in anger.

When... "I'll kill her too" As Baekhyun and Taeyon pulled Naeun.

My anger rose. They can't touch her.

"Naeun! Don't panick! Trust me! " I shouted at her. While everyone was fighting. I needed a plan.

"You need help?" Sungyeol said and approached me.