Hiddleston

It's been a month since Tom and I got married. He moved into my apartment and we are thinking about buying a house.

We aren't sure if we want to buy a house here in London or back in Buffalo. All the houses we looked at so far have been good.

----------------------------------------------

My alarm clock went off at seven thirty am and I just wasn't feeling it. I shut the alarm off and groaned into the pillow.

I pulled the sheets back and got up. When I had gotten up my head was pounding.

I closed my eyes for a minute.

"Babe are you ok?"

Tom asked wrapping his arm around me and looking at me concerned.

"Uh yea, yea I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

He asked.

"Yea, just a head ache, I'll be fine."

'Please tell me I'm not getting a cold?'

I said to myself as I made my way to the bathroom. After I got cleaned up I made my way into the kitchen to Tom who was making breakfast.

He handed me a plate with French toast on it. I grabbed a fork and some water then sat at the kitchen table.

"This is really good."

I said as I took another bite.

"Thank you, I know it's your favorite."

After breakfast was done I cleaned up my spot and went off to work.

When I got to work I threw on a smock and got some supplies out to start a new painting. The painting was going to be of a lake with nice trees around it.

--------------ten hours later---------------

I locked up the store and headed home. As soon as I got home I changed into comfy sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Once I was changed I started making dinner. I was making chicken with a side of seasoned roasted potatoes.

Tom walked through the door as I was half way done cooking.

"How was work?"

Tom said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Good, how was yours?"

I said turning and pecking him on the lips.

"It was good, do you need any help with dinner?"

He asked.

"No, it's almost ready, but can you set the table."

"Mhm."

He said walking to the silverware drawer.

Five minutes later dinner was ready. Tom and I ate while having a conversation about our day.

After dinner I cuddled up on the couch with my sketchbook and some tea. I started to fall asleep on the couch as it became later.

"Are you tired?"

Tom asked.

I nodded my head.

"I'm gonna go to bed."

I said getting up and heading to my room.