Permire

It's been two months since Tom and I have been dating. Today was the day that people were going to finally find out.

I just left work an hour early so I can get ready on time. When I got home I took a warm fifteen minute shower.

Once my shower was done I put on a my shorts and t-shirt so I can get ready. First I did my hair.

I dried my hair then put it in a lose fishtail braid. Next was my make up. I got out an eye shadow pallet and carefully picked my colors.

I went with a grayish silver color and did a smokey eye look. Then next was the lipstick, I picked a cranberry red color.

After my hair and makeup was done I went into my room and pulled the dress out of the closet. I carefully took off the plastic cover on the dress.

The dress was beautiful, it was navy blue floor length mermaid dress. It had lace near the selves and neck line with a few jewels.

I carefully put on the dress. When the dress was on I stood in front of the mirror admiring how it looked. I'm not gonna lie, I did like the way it looked on me.

When I was fully dressed I put on my black heels. I did a quick twirl in the mirror and then grabbed my clutch.

Right when I picked up my clutch there was a knock at the door. I jogged to the door and opened it.

Tom stood there for a moment just looking at me.

"You look gorgeous love!"

He said smiling.

"You don't look to bad either."

I said to him. He held out his arm for me to take. I took it and headed outside to the car.

Tom opened the door for me and then jogged to the other side and got in. To be honest I was a little nervous.

Fifteen minutes later the car came to a complete stop.

"We're here!"

Tom said excitedly. He got out of the limo and ran over to my side to open the door. He held out his hand and I took it as I was stepping out of the car.

As we were waking down the red carpet I heard Tom's name being shouted by hundreds of people.

"You're gonna do fine don't worry darling."

Tom's said whispering in my ear. I squeezed his hand back for reassurance.

As we were walking down the carpet a reporter stopped us.

"Is it ok if I ask you a few questions?"

She said looking at the both of us. Tom shook his head yes and that's when the reporter started asking questions.

"What will we expect from the new Thor movie?"

She asked smiling.

"I can't really say much but you'll expect a lot of action and thunder."

He said trying not to give out details.

"Alright and who is this beautiful lady that you brought here tonight?"

She asked.

"This is my lovely girlfriend Grace."

He said. She said a few things before she said her goodbyes and then left.

We continued walking down the carpet. Stopping to take pictures and sign autographs.

When we reached the end of the carpet we were greeted by Tom's cast members.

"Tom!"

Chris said before giving Tom a big hug. When they let go of the hug he turned to me.

"Grace! Nice to see you again, you look lovely."

Chris said to me.

"Thank you, so do you."

--------------two hours later--------------

It was now time to watch Thor three. I was excited, I felt like a little kid at the movies after begging there parents to go.

Right before the movie started Tom and Chris went on stage to give a speech and thank everyone. After the speeches they returned to there seats and the movie started.

The movie was amazing, I really did like it. When the lights came back on we all rose to leave the theater.

On our way back to the car Tom singed and took a few more pictures before we left.

When we got back to my apartment I opened the door but before going inside I said my goodbyes and goodnights to Tom.

I walked into the apartment and shut the door then locking it. I changed into my pajamas and washed all the make up off of my face then headed to bed.