The Furs

It was Thursday morning. Tom and I haven't really talked to much since that day I texted him asking about the concert. I have been working at the restaurant and painting for the whole week.

As soon as I woke up I got ready to go to go to the gym.

When I got to the gym I did what I normally do. Treadmill, bike and then weights, so far I have been doing good with this whole work out thing

After the gym I went home to take a shower, get dressed and fix my hair. Once I was ready I left the house and got to work.

When I got there, there were quite a few people there. I grabbed my notepad and walked to the front to seat the couple.

---------------ten hours later--------------

I just ended my work shift, it was a busy day today. I left the restaurant and headed home.

When I got home I changed out of my work clothes. I put on dark blue skinny jeans and my Psychedelic Furs t-shirt.

The concert started in an hour and Tom was going to be at my apartment soon.

I heard a knock at the door and I opened it.

"Gracie!"

Tom asked giving me a big tight hug. Then he let go of the hug.

"You ready?"

He asked.

"Yup"

I said popping the p. I shut and locked the door, then making our way downstairs. Tom opened the car door for me then shut it and ran to his side and got in.

The whole car ride we talked about what was going on while we haven't seen each other.

When we got to the concert I couldn't help but feel ecstatic. There were so many people their. I felt something touch my hand, when I looked down I saw Tom's hand in my hand.

We somehow managed to get to the very front row. Tom realized his hand was in mine.

"Sorry."

He said letting it go.

"It's ok."

I said back. More and more people started coming inside.

The band started to walk out onto the stage. Tom and I were standing next to each other watching everything happening.

The first song they started to sing was "Pretty In Pink." Richard (the lead singer) was walking around on the stage singing. I pulled out my phone and took a video.

After "Pretty In Pink" he sang "Love My Way" one of my favorites. Richard walked towards where we were, he pointed to me and looked at me. I felt like a teenager fangirling over their favorite bands.

--------two and a half hours later--------

All of their songs are amazing, they are even better live. After the concert I didn't really want to go back home.

Tom and I were driving around for a little bit until we found a small ice cream shop. We got out of the car and made our way inside. There wasn't anyone in their except for us and the workers.

Tom and I both ordered chocolate ice cream and sat down at a small table. We were talking about the concert for a few minutes then moved on to music in general.

After we ate our ice cream we decide to go home. When Tom got to my apartment he walked me to my door.

"I had a great time tonight."

Tom said.

"Me too."

I said back giving him a hug.

"Well it's getting late, go get some rest, bye darling see you soon."

Tom said. I let go of the hug and turned around.

"Bye."

I said going inside. Once I was inside I got changed into pajamas and snuggled up into my comforter.