Emily

•Taylor•

When we got to the hospital the day Blair it shot I met a little girl, well Hayes introduced us. But she lost her mom and no one in her family wanted her.

I've always wanted a kid... and when I found out that she was being put in the local orphanage i just have a feeling that she needs me.

I want to adopt her, but it can take months to adopt a child. I can't wait.

I get my coat amd head out the door. The guys and Blair are at the beach but I stayed back because of my meeting with the orphanage.

I talked to them before just to make sire everyone's ok with it. Of course they all agreed. It's going to be tricky at first but I think I'll get the whole dad job down pretty fast. I'm great with kids. I can tell because of how I act with my little brother. I also talked with my whole family, they loved the idea. And I can't be more thankful for their support, everyone's support.

I get to the orphanage and park my car.

"Mr. Caniff, follow me."  A lady said smiling. We walk to a office door amd she knocks. A small 'come in' came from the other side and we walked in.

"Mr. Caniff, please have a seat." She says. " my name is Mrs. Jones,  I own the orphanage. "So, you want to adopt a child? Um Emily Montgomery, right?" She says. "Yes ma'am." I smile. She smiles then hands me some papers. "Emily is a very kind girl. She isn't much to deal with, she loves to talk though. That girl can go on and on." She laughs. I smile at the thought of Emily, soon she'll be my daughter.

If everything goes as plan.

"So you just need to fill out those papers then you should be able to take her home in a month or so." She explains, "Sooner if your lucky."

I fill out the papers, which took forever.

"So um I'll give you a call when everything is ready."

We say our goodbyes then I leave.

*1 1/2 months later*

"Mr. Caniff?"
"Yes. This is he."
"This is Amelia Jones, from yhe orphanage. We are ready for you to get Emily. She is so excited. Be here around 4?"
"Um yes ma'am. I'll be there."

I hang up the phone with a big smile on my face. "Who was that?" Cameron asks. "The orphanage. I'm getting my daughter."

We have her roon set. Johnson was moving into his pwn apartment so he gave up his room.

Blair helped me set it up. I think we did pretty good to be honest.

*getting Emily*

"So Emily, you ready to go home?" I ask my daughter before picking her up. She nods smiling big. "I can wait!" She says smiling bigger,  if that's possible.

"Ok Emily Caniff."

•Emily•

Daddy picks me up and puts me in my car seat. I love him already. He's going to be the best dad ever!

And I'm so excited! I love my uncles, even though I've only met them once. I'm nervous to meet Aunt Blair, I've heard very good things about her from Uncle Hayes and Shawn. They love her very much. And Uncle Cameron.

"Emily, were home." I look up from my barbie at the big house. It was very big. Like huge.

I see Uncle Hayes run out the door and Daddy gets me out. I run up to him and scream his name. "Hey babe, how you've been?" He says picking me up smiling.

"Hey get the guys, I need help getting her stuff." Dad says to Hayes. "Ok." He says. He takes my hand and I follow him inside.

Then I see them. My new family.