Goodbye

Everything is different now.

It's like I lost a part of me. There's a whole in my heart that only he can fill. And now he's gone.

-4 hours earlier-

"Blair, wake up." I groan as my boyfriend whispers to me.

I don't want him to leave.

"Blair come on, babe." Shawn says shaking me.

I groan again and push him away. I feel him get off the bed the a pillow also being picked up.

Shit.

"You asked for it." He says. Then a pillow hits me on my head.

That woke me up.

"Bitch." I mutter getting up.

"You still love me though." He smirks. I get up and notice that we weren't home.

Then I remember. Last night. One of the best and worse day of my life.

I smile to myself. Thinking of how gentle Shawn was, how loving.

"Why are you smiling." He chuckles. I look up at him and my smile grows.

"Nothing." I get up, with a blanket wrapped around my naked body. Shawn put his underwear back on last night.

"Your so damn beautiful." He sighs and sits on the bed again. I look over at him and blush.

He gets back up and wraps his arms around my waist and leaves small kisses on my neck. I moan and he smirks against my skin.

"Alright, we need to go. Cam is probably wondering wear we are." I say but he just hold some tighter.

"He knows we're here." He mumbles against me.

"I need to take a shower." I say trying my best not to moan. He finally lets go and grabs my hand. The blanket drops and his smirk grows.

"Let's shower then."

***

"Ok now we really need to go." I say. He sighs and nods.

"I know, but I don't want to." He groans.

I just laugh and put my hair into a pony tail.

"Ok." He sighs. He opens the bedroom door and goes downstairs.

I follow him to the kitchen where he fixed us both coffees.

I sip on mine while he goes to the car to start it up. He comes back in and gets the suitcase that he packed us. I follow him out the door.

***

"Cam?!" I scream through the house.

Emily comes down stairs with Jaxx following her. "Dad and the guys are outside." She says. I just nod and me and Shawn go upstairs.

"Do you think Cameron knows what we did?" I ask Shawn, shutting his door.

"I told him it wouldn't happen but I think he soon figured out that it most likely would." He smiles.

"So when are you leaving?" I ask him.

"Today at 5." He sighs. I hug him and out my head on his chest. He wraps his arms around and kisses my head.

"We only have 4 hours so let's make the best of it. Ok?" He smiles pulling away. I just smile and nod.

I'm going to miss him so much.

"Blair!" I hear Cameron yell. Me and Shawn leave his room and go downstairs. "Sup bro." I smile at him. He hugs me.

I guess Shawn told him that he was telling me cause Cameron looked sad when he hugged me.