He's Asleep (Adorable+short)

(Y/N pov)

I stared down at him peacefully sleeping on my lap. My back was aginst the arm chair. I just played with the ends of his hair. I just thought about how lucky I am to have him. To think I was once a belieber......one out of a million and he choose me. I wonder why he choose me.

He could have any girl he wanted, I mean he is Justin Bieber but he choose me. I wonder why he decided that I should be the OLLG. Every Time I ask him he simply says to me:

"Your perfect I'm my eyes" with his million dollar smile.

I honestly don't believe it but but oh well. I love this boy so damn much. No matter how many times he might mess up I will always forgive him. That's what you do when you really love someone. If anybody in this relationship is perfect it's him. I love his laugh, his beautiful hazel eyes that I can stare into forever, his amazing smile, his goofy and nerdy personality, his beautiful angelic voice, his amazing hair, not to mention his totally toned body (girls you know what I mean😂😩😍❤️💦). When I look at him one song comes to mind............... U Smile (cheesy right😂).

" your lips my biggest weakness, shouldn't have let you know" I had sung while just staring at him. His parted lips and and his slowly rising chest.

"I'm always gonna do what they say," he finished.

I must have zoned out because I didn't even know that he had woken up.

"Hey beautiful..........I didn't know you can sing," he said amused.

I just smiled at him and played in his hair. I noticed that playing in his hair calms me down.

" You love my hair don't you" he said smiling at me. I leaned down and kissed his lips.

"Yes, yes I do" I said smiling at him.

" I love you " he said to me.

" and I love your sexy self to" I replayed leaning down and pecking his soft pink lips again.

"Why are you kissing me so much?"he asked chuckling.

" because I love you so much"I said smiling.
I continued to played with his hair.

"Babe you mean the world to me" I said tracing his tattoos on his arms.

"And you mean the world to me" Justin said looking in my eyes.

I just got lost in them. They are just so beautiful. I got up from behind the couch and layed in front of Justin so that our position was switched. Instead of my back being aginst him I was laying on my stomachs with my hands in his shirt. I was just touching his rock hard abs. They sort of turned me on. He had his sleeves rolled up so his tattoos were visible.

"Justin I need you like...now " I said with a pleading expression.

I took my hands out of his shirt and ran them through his hair knowing it turned him on. I liked my lip out knowing that he loves when I do it.

" you don't have have to tell me twice" he said turning over and kissing my neck. The rest of the night was filled with moaning and pleasure😛😉
*****£********
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this one-shot. I really enjoyed writing this one. I absolutely love the song U Smile and that pic of Justin. He is so hot😍.
BELIEBER OUT✌🏾️