Science Project

(Justin is not famous in this imagine)

(Y/N pov)
"Alright before you guys leave for break I want you to know your art project partner so that we can present when we get back," our science teacher Mrs.Hanlin explained. 

After that I zoned out cause this class is boring as shit, yet my eyes seemed to always wander towards my boyfriend Justin. He was in the front corner of the class goofing off with his best friends Khalil and Za.

Za saw me look and broke into a goofy grin. "HEY BEST FRIENDDD! He screamed across the room while waving at me. 

I rolled my eyes laughing at his goofy ass and started putting my attention back on the teacher talking about our science project.

I really hope that I get to be partners with Justin even though I know I won't.

I sat my elbow on my desk while my head layed against the palm of my hand.

I hope i don't get paired with Elijah cause I know that his hoe ass would try something with me, knowing Justin wouldn't hesitate to beat his ass.

Overall I don't want to get paired with a boy cause I know Justin will get jealous. If anything I need to be worried about him cause these skank ass pissy pussy hoes always throwing themselves at my baby.

I won't hesitate to beat a bitch ass over him but luckily no bitch has been bold enough to do some shit while I'm around him.

"(Y/N) and Lucas (Lucas is in the pic above)"
She finally said.

I don't mind having him as my partner. He was nice, hard working, and a really nice person to talk to.

I knew that Justin would have a problem with it though.

"Selena and Justin" my teacher said. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Selena was Justin's ex, and I've had to put her in check a couple of times for getting slick with me. I smirked being reminded of the time I had to whoop her ass.

The bell rang signaling the class was over. I walked out of class so that I could put away books for next period.

On my way to Next period someone grabbed my hand. I turned around seeing Lucas.

"Hey" I said while smiling at him

"Wussgood Y/N" he replied smiling back "when can we start the project together?"

"we can actually start tomorrow at 5" I stated. "Should we do it at mine or yours?"

He pursed his lips together "yours would probably be the best option. My house is actually hella loud" he chuckled.

"Perfect," I said while smiling.

"Hey guys what u doing" Justin said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waits.

I rolled my eyes knowing he was being over protective.

"Hey Justin" Lucas said while smiling at him. Justin then let go of my waist instead intwining our fingers.

"Well imma catch you later Y/N" he said while hugging me, then walking down the hallway to his next class. I turned around and kept walking while Justin was following shortly after.

"Y/N" I heard Lucas say from down the hall. Me and Justin turned around out of curiosity. 

"You looked really pretty today"

"Thank you" I said while looking down.

"You looked really pretty today" Justin said in a mocking way while rolling his eyes. 

"Justin it was just a compliment calm down,"

"Just a compliment my ass. He likes you" he said while looking down at me. 

"Rd whatever. Let's just go to class before Mr.Cannon starts talking shit about how we're always late to math"
******^^^^^^^******
Should I do a part 2. I really want to do one. I thought about having this be a Jason McCann imagine but then I decided not to. Hope you guys enjoyed.     Anyways stay cool and don't forget to vote and comment.
BELIBER OUT✌🏾️