Twerking (short)

(Y/N Pov)

"DATS MY BESTFRIEND DATS MY BESTFRIEND! YES YOU BETTA YOU BETTA FUCK IT UP BESTFRIEND WONT YOU WONT YOU THROW IT IN A CIRCLE!" Was all I could hear in our bedroom.

Justin was in the studio and I was bored so I decided to put on music and dance.

One thing lead to another and here I am twerking to the bestfriend remix. I was feeling the music so much.

I soon got tired from all dat gyrating and shid so I sat down. I was trying to decide on the next song.

I then heard clapping combing from out the door way that made me jump.

"That was sexy baby! Why don't u ever do that in the bedroom?" Justin asked while smirking and coming closer

"Boi if u don't get," I said while rolling my eyes

"No but Fr baby how about u give me a lap dance now and show me the rest of your moves"

"Maybe. Maybe not" I said while getting and and walking past him

"Omg y/n! Now I have a hard on and I don't know what to do about it!" He whined behind me

"That's why u need to be messing with that Jergens lotion" I said while winking and walking down the stairs

"Ughhhhhhhh" I heard him groan and whine behind me

*****•*****

Hey people's! This was just sitting in my draft fora while so I thought why the hell not and update my story today.

But anyway im sure u guys have all heard about the situation with Justin's nude pic leaked by one of his "friends" when he went to Hawaii. In my opinion I don't believe the girl. She says that she didn't take  any pics but saw someone in the bushes. And if that is true then your automatically a bad friend cause she didn't think to tell Justin that she saw someone.

But she still is a bad friends cause there is no way in hell That that pic was taken by paparazzi cause then there would have been more than one pic of it. And I just don't believe her.

But I'm not tryna shame Justin on who he chooses to be friends with but I just want to say that Justin should just pay a little more attention to who his friends are overall. Justin is such a special person and so many people would want to be his friends but not many want to sincerely.

I just want to make sure that Justin knows that no matter what Beliebers will stick by his side and know that we are always gonna be here for him. I just feel like Justin's relationship with us isn't as close as it was before and I just want beliebers to do as much as possible to let Justin know that there are REAL fans in this fandom and the fake ones don't matter.

But I'll save that rant for another time.

love you guys and don't forget to read, vote and comment! Your opinion matter to me so if u have something to say then say it. It can be about the rant or the imagine✌🏾️😜💖